Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated

Cop

The media only talks about polls when it's anti trump cop, they wont mention those that dont fit their narrative.

Its funny all the mass hysteria CNN tries to drum up but when you go out in the real world... you get a completely different perspective.

copper the type of guy who wants all the kids who participate to get trophies. very snowflakey of him.

only the winners of war should get trophies and statues. that's a true winners mentality.

I don't really care who has a statue but what I do know is trying to erase history is always a bad idea. Al queda, isis and the nazis did that.

I don't really care who has a statue but what I do know is trying to erase history is always a bad idea. Al queda, isis and the nazis did that.

taking down a statue is not "erasing" history. when was the last time you walked past a confederate statue and read about it... and said to yourself, wow... i forgot about the Civil War until seeing that. don't be dumb. losers and traitors never deserved trophies or statues. regardless, it's in your best interest that people forget about it... then maybe history repeats itself and you can get a few slaves.  :hurray

regardless, the civil war will always be taught in school. we're not erasing history books. the germans don't have schools, parks and statues representing old nazi generals. we frankly shouldn't either. they were traitors. i don't get outraged, but makes sense to not symbolize and memorialize them as leaders of a revolution against the flag you hate Kaep for offending. 

And here we go

The left’s push to remove controversial monuments and statues across the country may be backfiring, as President Bill Clinton’s alleged victims are now demanding a statue of the liberal icon in South Dakota be removed.

Left-wing activists, including many top Democratic politicians, have been demanding the removal of statues and monuments of Confederate generals across the U.S. — with some event taking it into their own hands and removing them themselves.

But now Juanita Broaddrick, who claims she was raped by Clinton in the 1970’s, is adding a statue of the Democratic icon to the list.

“I would like to ‘personally’ use a sledgehammer on it, with the help of Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones,” Broaddrick told the American Mirror, referring to other alleged victims of Clinton’s sexual advances.

Jones backed up Broaddrick, saying she agreed with the call to pull down the statue to the man she says showed her his “crooked pee pee.”

“Yes I am 100% offended…and all WOMEN should be too,” Jones wrote on Facebook.

This whole crusade opened up a huge fan of worms. Monuments and statues across the country will start being vandalized and destroyed.

The Dumericans can start a great Civil War over their self entitled views and a couple of cheap bronze statues, 

I hope they kill each other by the millions.

Then put up more statues to commemorate. 

Yes folks you are that fukkin dumb.