Thanks Boat for the $50 dinner

Teddy kgb

Won a contest just last night and Boat had the $50 card to me by noon and the wife and I just got back from Olive Garden with our meal paid in full thanks to Boat and TGF....

2 large beers... spinach dip....noddles and meat balls (can't spell speghitti) and the wife had raveoli and such ....garden salad....

Top it off they had a buy a meal get a meal for free so the wife ordered two meals to go that we will throw in the trash I'm sure but it's the thought that counts....

Thanks again....

Congrats, Teddy. How many bread sticks you crush?

Honestly, after the last contest where I talked about those sticks so much but ended up losing I took the wife out to OG just last week...had to have it and went thru three bags....today was a little more controlled so only went thru two bags and will say I was a little disappointed with their spinach dip sides of mini garlic breads for dipping.....just stay with tortilla chips and don't change things...told the wife I was goi g to complain on the way out but I always say that and never do....