hit and run story from last month

TeamGSP

http://ktla.com/2017/07/12/lapd-search-for-suspect-in-felony-hit-and-run-that-left-woman-with-head-injuries/

i don't like politics at all, i like science.  The actual crash video is the science while the article above has all the politics and so does all the interviews.

When i was a kid going to school in the 1980s and 1990s i wanted to know where AIDS came from.  i read some books, took some classes, and they said what they said.  Yeah so it gets transmitted through bodily fluids, unprotected sexual intercourse, BLAH BLAH BLAH.  

Now that i am older, i get extremely irritated reading the same stuff that i read back then about where AIDS come from and i am really sick of it now.  

Yes you can get AIDS from blood transfusions too but what about males who do each other up the butt with no condom?  I'm talking about male dirty peehole who touches base with another male who has rotten shit stuck up their ass without no bath, without no enema, no nothing, just took a shit 10 minutes before getting fucked up the ass without knowing because they were doing drugs, sharing needles and getting drunk.

Yeah lets go ahead and throw in some mental instability in there which is out there as a commonplace because simply put there are just people who don't know any better out there, weren't taught nothing and/or don't want to be taught.  

Why can't there be a show on video where a group of scientists talk about what happens when nasty shit goes inside peeholes?  Why can't there be a show where science talks about nasty pee that goes inside a butt hole ?  yes we know EXIT only so how the hell does this stuff happen?  I would say a combination of mental instability and drug people who have no control, tend to wake up every now and then not knowing what they did the previous night.

Laugh all you want but allow me to be the scientist to point out that the video looks to show a green light for the van who did the hit and run, probably going at least 45-50 mph in a 35 mph zone.

The van should have stopped yes but why be stupid in the first place like that without seeing you're out of the crosswalk, don't you see red and green light?  Why the fuck would you walk across the road like you own it during night time, put your hands up in the air and think a van is going to stop for you?  I mean if you have green light and you're walking inside the crosswalk you don't need to put your hands in the air to let anybody know they should stop, do you even know how to measure distance and speed?  

i know alcohol is legal but to some people out there, alcohol is like 100 times the effect that they might get from doing heroin, just because it's legal, maybe you shouldn't be doing it then dummy, oh well i would say that common sense is the best form of science, thank goodness my average intelligence is enough to grasp important things here and there.