might start a family

KingKolzig

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriage and families are highly -EV. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

Always said by the awkward guy who can't get chicks.....what's on the agenda tonight, you and the dog at the beach? You and the dog cuddling up for a movie? It's a fvcking dog dude...try human interaction for a change....find a blind girl if you have too...

Always said by the awkward guy who can't get chicks.....what's on the agenda tonight, you and the dog at the beach? You and the dog cuddling up for a movie? It's a fvcking dog dude...try human interaction for a change....find a blind girl if you have too...

im going to start taking things. ive already beat the illuminati taking my physical freedom

im taking more stuff now

Oh, look.  Don Juan is here to defend the +EV of his sexless marriage...  LMAO.

Don't be bitter that I don't have to look for Asian hookers to get laid, chump.

Guest pocketrockets

Gl on that Kolz. I thought I found "the one" i got hurt and traumatized. Not the same man still, i cant believe how bad tHat fucked me up really.

Try chicks who barely use social media.

Addicted to fb or ig = attention whore = 100s of fucks hitting on her = eternal worry and discomfort.

a deaf girl works too

Gl on that Kolz. I thought I found "the one" i got hurt and traumatized. Not the same man still, i cant believe how bad tHat fucked me up really.

Try chicks who barely use social media.

Addicted to fb or ig = attention whore = 100s of fucks hitting on her = eternal worry and discomfort.

sound advice

Guest pocketrockets

sound advice

Also... look for a woman that drinks beer from a bottle and is not afraid of a medium rare steak... if she enjoys sports A+,,, if she can be your friend too better chances you are a tight unit.

Avoid bitches that drink michelada beer or freaking sex on the beach (GTD whore). If she drinks bourbon or scotch most likely a keeper.

You like video games, lots of geeky hot girls out there,

Guest pocketrockets

rocky you want a challenge today?

yeah why not?

maybe we should try smaller parleys 3-5 teamers IDK

seems we always miss by one

already capped todays schedule as im trying to rape pinnacle but bitch wont stay still lol