Why do 96% of Mexicans drink Mexican beer only?

FISHHEAD

Well since i run a small beer bar in a city filled with Mexicans.

Mexicans prefer modelos above anything else.

Filipinos love Mexican Lager even more than Mexicans.

Guiness in America blows. Every English or Irish person in America will tell you this. It is the water.

Fishhead i dont know what the craft beer scene is like now in Vegas but Alaskan Amber is about as square a beer as you could drink.

People from Chicago from reading this thread know more about beer than people from other places.

Put salt on the rim of a can of Tecate, add a lime and a splash of hot sauce. Charge $5. Welcome to SF.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCD, Alaskan Amber is just a preference of mine.........not a big fan of to many IPA's, much prefer malty, stouts, porters, etc, etc over hoppy type beers.

Would not characterize AA as a square beer, it's a slightly above average beer, not great to the vast majority, but good choice for many.......and I enjoy it.

Richly malty and long on the palate, with just enough hop backing to make this beautiful amber colored “alt” style beer notably well balanced.

Alaskan Amber is made from glacier-fed water and a generous blend of the finest quality European and Pacific Northwest hop varieties and premium two-row pale and specialty malts. Our water originates in the 1,500 square-mile Juneau Ice Field and the more than 90 inches of rainfall we receive each year.

Original Gravity: 1.054

ABV: 5.3%

Bitterness: 18 IBU

Color: 22 SRM

Guest pocketrockets

Enjoy this also

Shittiest mex beer is Corona. Just like shittiest american beer is budweiser. I hate the taste of both

Miller or Samuel Adams for me. But usually drink euro beers, Stella Artois or Heineken.

Heineken tastes like pot.

Shittiest mex beer is Corona. Just like shittiest american beer is budweiser. I hate the taste of both

Miller or Samuel Adams for me. But usually drink euro beers, Stella Artois or Heineken.

Heineken tastes like pot.

You do know Stella is a Budweiser product and brewed in St.

Louis right?

Idk if I've ever seen it. It's a tough sell going against the craft beer stouts in the Great Lakes area.

Sol -it's probably a combo of the water and corporate America shitting up the quality.

LCD has a good read on the situation also.

Well, when you do see it, make sure to try it, pal.  I imagine the Extra Stout is how he regular Guiness taste in Ireland.  

You take a bunch of different beers from work, pal? Lucky bastard.

I get about 10 "samples" a week I'm supposed to try (I've tried abo it 95% of them at this point so mainly give them to staff). I don't pay for beer these days, no. Reps and vendors will give me what I ask for seasonally and don't pay for beer at work - have 24 taps that are always craft beer. Only main stream stuff I carry are in bottles.