Official TFG15 Super Contest Thread

Teddy kgb

Ok, we're all signed and the team name is TGF15....

Guidelines of our team.....

1. The order was choosen ramndomly by me and can possibly be changed if requested

2. If you choose to pick your own 5 teams on your week then have them in by 3pm EST

3. If you choose a group pick, it will work like this....everyone picks 5 teams with 1 being strongest and 5 the weakest, all picks need to be in by 3PM EST and in case of a tie, the poster who's actual week it was needs to break the tie, if it's one of the two mandatory group picks then it will be up to the last team member who on their own choose a winning week.

4. Not everyone has to be part of the group pick, don't ask me to cheerlead this thing, if you choose group and nobody seems to participate then PM them a reminder or bump the thread 10x a day

5. If the picks are not put in by me in the event of death or other, the proxy will put his best 5 teams in for us, we will never have an auto 0-5

6. Pays top 50 with a projection of $2500 for 50th which will require about a 61% win rate from what I've seen in past results.

7. Three 15k side prizes....wk1-4 wk1-8 and wk 15-17

BonusWk-1 Brick

BonusWk-2 team vote (mandatory)

BonusWk-3 Facal

BonusWk-4 Fifty

Dbl bonusWk-5 team vote (IAG)

Dbl bonusWk-6 DownSouth

Dbl bonusWk-7 Hammer

Dbl bonusWk-8 team vote (Dingo)

Wk-9 team vote (mandatory)

Wk-10 WVU

Wk-11 team vote (Ted)

Wk-12 Billy

Wk-13 team vote (Toby)

Wk-14 Braydon11

BonusWk-15 NBW

BonusWk-16 GIjoe

BonusWk-17 Boat

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our Proxy will have more picks for the team then the players......does anyone remember signing up and Paying for this?

Can I get a 'Hey Ted looks great, can't wait' or a 'Hey Ted the line-up looks solid, you put me right where I wanted to be' or a 'Hey Ted how's this thing work again, I'm a dumb-dumb'

Wish JB77 was in, at least I'd know he'd be here trying to sell his spot for $1 more then he paid....

Looks like in rule #2 and #3 I forgot to put the day.......Friday

Also, I don't think on weeks with group voting that the teams need to have a ranking of 1-5.....just post your best 5 and the 5 with the most votes will be our selected teams.....I already stated tie breaker

Lines come out Wed-day at 5pm and I will post them here shortly afterwards, thou anyone else is free to do so....

Hope Brick is ready to get us off to a fast start.....

Got this email and wanted to share it.....not much to it but you can see they're asking for picks no later then Friday night so let's try to make that happen please...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for going into the Super Contest and using us as your proxies.

Please have the picks to us before Saturday morning 8 am Las Vegas time.

A good way to remember that is before you go to bed on Friday night send them in.

If you want the Thursday game please get your picks in before 3 pm Vegas time Thursday.

Remember if using a Thursday game all picks for the week have to be submitted then.

Here is the format to submit them.

You pick 5 games against the spread every week.

All plays can be sent via email to this address ****^* or text ******

Plays must be sent to us like this.

Entry #,Entry Name, Pick # and Team

#12756 Wise Guys Win

2 Giants

7 Saints

19 Bears

22 Packers

28 Broncos

Please put them in rotation order it makes it easier to enter them.

Email them back to this address ****** or text *******

We will always confirm when it is done.

If for some reason you don't send your picks and we can't contact you we will submit 5 picks for you.

Looking forward to a great year and GOOD LUCK !!!

Mike+Ken