Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official TFG15 Super Contest Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

Screw Andrews

Screw Andrews

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1208 posts

Speak for yourself Ted....I think you're the poor man....you have shown your poor ass for all to see....and we aint just talking money here pal.....

Now go fuck yourself and clean up some shit so you can give the cash away....maybe some 10pt teasers.... :laugh

Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 12483 posts
If your wife could see the man she married now....rolling over in her grave at the site of her husband turned internet troll
Like a BAUS....

Screw Andrews

Screw Andrews

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1208 posts

I know that's all you got Ted....was wondering how long it would take you to go there....sad really that's just your style...now carry on brokedick...

Shouldn't you be begging for that $50 zone in the other thread?  :laugh

Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• JFC
  • 2598 posts

good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users