MR NBA Wins 10-25 Round #8 HRWager Las Vegas Contest NCAA STYLE

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.....came down to the last game and last drive. Congrats to those that cashed. Tomorrow's NFL contest should be a tight one as well:plommer

Congrats on your win.:hat My bad break came on that last game, and it cost me dearly. I thought USC had it wrapped up on a late 4th down conversion, only to find out the ball carrier inexplicably stepped out of bounds beforehand. The rest is history as Utah drove 70 yards to win in the final seconds. That affected the top 5 considerably in this contest. Tough beat, but still the most exciting competition I can recall. Have a good time in Vegas, you earned it.:cheers

Wow nice finish. Congrats to all the winners. I hope to join you in Vegas' date=' MrNba. [/quote']

Good luck today WVU! Any time you want to go give me a holler! I am taking the cash in this contest. (I get all the free rooms and food I can handle and trust me it ain't because I am a winner.....lol and certainly no badge of honor, but I have fun as you know)

most others also had alabama, but man oh man

up 14 with a few to play, guy fumbles at the goal line, tennessee recovers and 14 is the final margin

Yea and that was my biggest bet of the year I could have puked when he fumbled on his way into end zone.

Thanks to TGF and HR Wager for a great contest and congratulations to all the winners.............