Updated 33 pool registration/paid list.

IAG

Typical broad.

Suck it up buttercup.

Yeah yeah.

I've done more in the last seven days than I have in 6 months I think. I'll be glad to get back to my non-life. Hanging with the one percent who can afford to do all these things constantly IS exhausting. They apparently think I am coming back for Christmas. I'm not so sure. It was an amazing time, but I will be glad to get home too.

Last night I was in the men's bathroom here.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hermitage-hotel-men-s-bathroom

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah.

I've done more in the last seven days than I have in 6 months I think. I'll be glad to get back to my non-life. Hanging with the one percent who can afford to do all these things constantly IS exhausting. They apparently think I am coming back for Christmas. I'm not so sure. It was an amazing time, but I will be glad to get home too.

Last night I was in the men's bathroom here.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hermitage-hotel-men-s-bathroom

attagirl

free-sexy-smileys-938.gif?ssl=1

Lol....this reminds me of last time I was in Vegas with Brayden .....he yelled at the roulette spinner because double zero came up twice in a row...he called the pit boss over to tell him none of the other 35 numbers came up between spins....

Rube....

At an eog race day he threw a cup of water in a jockeys face back by the paddock for finishing 2nd when Brayden had a win bet.  

Wow. Both my teams have first week byes? That's weird. I was also under the impression that everyone would get every team and one bye, but I guess the site didn't specify that...just that everyone would get one bye only, and the teams would be randomly assigned. All I did was press a button and it generated them. Good luck to everyone.