Teddy vs LCD: Trump will not be President on July 28, 2018

LCD

This is a gambling thread.

LCD say Trump will not be President of the United States on July 28, 2018.

TeddyKGB says Trump will be President of the United States on July 28, 2018.

Bet is for $1000.  Juice free.

Please confirm OC Nervous Blotchy Skin Fat Guy.

You'll probably get to have like 300 of these bad boys courtesy of me in less than one years time.

Steak!.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us vs them, Kinger.

Will do a handicapping breakdown after Teddy agrees.

The Teddy version:

I hate NigNogs!  I love my freedom!  Greatest President ever.  By 2024 our country will be whites only and no crime and Putin will be an awesome Secretary of State.

The LCD version:

?

Done.

The cocktoach can get rid of himself.

Dildo you cant take credit for anything. You dont even know what the difference between a liberal and conservative is.

And Teddy youre not going to even read an explanation. You have ADHD, you have trouble reading and with reading comprehension.

Wont be able to fire Mueller and Mueller has the tax returns.

Good luck.

LCD's wording will screw him. Even if Trump is impeached he will still be the president. Getting the impeachment as far as removing him from the presidency will take much longer than July even if he were impeached next month.

Agree with this. I still don't see how they would get enough votes anyways. I don't care what they say in public, no more than 1 or 2 Republicans would vote with the Dems, it would be political suicide.

Best chance would be after a Dem landslide in the midterm elections, even then it would take a long time before they could get him removed.

Never understood why normally intelligent people get so emotional and irrational over politics. LCD a smart guy, think he made a bad bet here.

My wording was my wording WVU. Trump is a classic narcissist and much less of a fighter than Nixon. The moment it gets really tough I think hes gonna bail. Hes not going to sit around and get slammed every day. Hes going to be much richer and hes the most famous man in the world. Hes not going to let little men put him on trial.

Nixon won with an overwhelming majority and had an approval rating of 60% at the start of his 2nd term.

He resigned on August 9th. I believe Trump will get it done two weeks earlier.

My wording was my wording WVU. Trump is a classic narcissist and much less of a fighter than Nixon. The moment it gets really tough I think hes gonna bail. Hes not going to sit around and get slammed every day. Hes going to be much richer and hes the most famous man in the world. Hes not going to let little men put him on trial.

Nixon won with an overwhelming majority and had an approval rating of 60% at the start of his 2nd term.

He resigned on August 9th. I believe Trump will get it done two weeks earlier.

I hope you are right.  You should have gotten +500 though.