LCD

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Only 314 days.

Not much has happened.

Kyle Freeny who is one of the best prosecutors in the Justice Department dealing with money laundering is now on Mueller's team.

And Mueller got a search warrant for records of the inauthentic Facebook accounts.  If their is evidence that the Trump campaign helped the Russians in the their ad buys, say Kushner helped them with micro-targeting then he's probably going to be in trouble.  But that's not Donald.

Moving the steak a little bit towards Teddy.

Trump7.jpg

Yup, they're investigating a whole 100K ad buy, WOW, those russians sure can saturate the market with a buy like that.

“I called somebody who works for one of the technology companies that I work with, and I had them give me a tutorial on how to use Facebook micro-targeting,” Kushner said.

“We brought in Cambridge Analytica," he continued. "I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley who were some of the best digital marketers in the world, and I asked them how to scale this stuff . . . We basically had to build a $400 million operation with 1,500 people operating in 50 states, in five months to then be taken apart. We started really from scratch."

There's a reason that the WH lawyers keep on telling Trump to get rid of this guy.  If Kushner or anyone else in the campaign gave info to the Russians on who to target they're either going to prison or they're going to rat.

Nixon got caught because of two WP Metro desk reporters following the trail of $25,000 for CREEP.

“I called somebody who works for one of the technology companies that I work with, and I had them give me a tutorial on how to use Facebook micro-targeting,” Kushner said.

“We brought in Cambridge Analytica," he continued. "I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley who were some of the best digital marketers in the world, and I asked them how to scale this stuff . . . We basically had to build a $400 million operation with 1,500 people operating in 50 states, in five months to then be taken apart. We started really from scratch."

There's a reason that the WH lawyers keep on telling Trump to get rid of this guy.  If Kushner or anyone else in the campaign gave info to the Russians on who to target they're either going to prison or they're going to rat.

Nixon got caught because of two WP Metro desk reporters following the trail of $25,000 for CREEP.

Ok, is there anything wrong with anyone associated with trump either Micro-targeting anyone, or the horror, teaming up with russians, they are not the enemy? The enemy was hillary clinton.

• 1 month later...

In case you hadn't heard (and justifying his reputation for being fast), Mueller has come up with his first indictment.  Which is probably Manafort and probably to get him to flip.  If it is Manafort and he does flip then big gay Teddy and WVU might have to sweat a little.

Too lazy to post but the Stone and Hannity spaz outs and the panic in the White House which resulted in the usual misdirection about Hillary while White House aides are frantically (and also illegally) sending out resumes to get out make this an exciting time.

Trump9.jpg

To make this thread even more interesting and just because Teddy is a big fucking retard here is a swell pic of two lesbians getting all ready to fingerbang each other.  Most people will look at this pic and say "Wow, those lesbians area about to fingerbang each other.  That's pretty fucking hot.  What a +EV pic!!"

But when Teddy looks at a picture like this he only gets angry and his heart is filled with murder.

Teddy why is your heart filled with murder?  Why does this make you so mad?

lipsticklesbians.jpg

In case you hadn't heard (and justifying his reputation for being fast), Mueller has come up with his first indictment.  Which is probably Manafort and probably to get him to flip.  If it is Manafort and he does flip then big gay Teddy and WVU might have to sweat a little.

Too lazy to post but the Stone and Hannity spaz outs and the panic in the White House which resulted in the usual misdirection about Hillary while White House aides are frantically (and also illegally) sending out resumes to get out make this an exciting time.

attachicon.gifTrump9.jpg

There's a report out they'll indict Manafort for suspicious transactions  he made to Co's associated with him in 2012 ans 2013. Which means it has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump, if that's all Mueller has, it's embarrassing.

LCD making up,stories in his head, desperately trying to convince himself trump is in trouble, going to be impeached, etc etc etc

Lol, sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for these libtards

LCD, the only people who colluded with Russia during the election was Hillary and her campaign associates. That has been PROVEN.

NOTHING has been proven regarding the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

Trump can't pardon Manafort. Mueller worked out a deal with the New York State Attorney General. Trump can only pardon federal crimes. Mueller is 15 steps ahead of "DO SOMETHING" guy.

And here's aother pic for Teddy. Try not to sucker punch a Mexican food truck owner you angry fat guy.

holla.jpg

Trump can't pardon Manafort.  Mueller worked out a deal with the New York State Attorney General.  Trump can only pardon federal crimes.  Mueller is 15 steps ahead of "DO SOMETHING" guy.

And here's aother pic for Teddy.  Try not to sucker punch a sandwich truck owner angry fat guy.

attachicon.gifholla.jpg

Those are federal crimes, today's indictment was all nonsense, some of his financial dealings went back to like 2003, nothing to do with Trump.