Teddy vs LCD: Trump will not be President on July 28, 2018

LCD

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberal doesn't pick a fight one on one...never

Liberal doesn't even talk shit one in one....never

Liberals laugh at a Man who gets his ass kicked for speaking his mind even when the Man had the odds against him...

Such stone cold pussies....ain't got the balls to protest the treatment of woman and gays by Muslims....would run the other way if they seen a weak man hit a woman or a child...

Liberals are weak both body, mind and soul

You need help

Lol. What a bunch of jibberish.

Hey WVU what do you make of your whiny delusional friend who uses an avatar of a ceremonial magician who liked to take it in the ass.

Too funny.

Heyyyooo Teddy. Do you want me to post some pictures of giant black dudes in dresses to get you all riled up.

Will post some more lesbian pics when I get home. Try not to go on a homicidal rampage.

You sicken me. LOL. Enjoy your tilt. More titty on titty pics coming.

Teddy.

$500.

LCD = Jared Kushner will be indicted by April 30, 2018.

Teddy = Jared Kushner will not be indicted by April 30, 2018.

You might as well take more of my money.  Let me know.  Wont post any lesbian pics while you're thinking about it.  Looking for Huckabee Sanders pics of her in a bikini because I think many of us would like to get all up in that.

:cheers

The lefties think talking to russians is a crime. WRONG

they also think if during a campaign someone calls and they have dirt on an opponent, it’s a crime to listen. WRONG (done all the time)

Nutters apparently have no problem with Russia helping Trump win CORRECT! (MRGA)

The 3rd one would be no crime either, by the way, those facebook ads and testimony sure was interesting, they weren't pro trump at all, many of them were extremely anti trump, all of them were designed to divide and turn people against each other...sort of like the mainstream media.

The 3rd one would be no crime either, by the way, those facebook ads and testimony sure was interesting, they weren't pro trump at all, many of them were extremely anti trump, all of them were designed to divide and turn people against each other...sort of like the mainstream media.

Russia helping one party by subverting the election could be a crime if favors and/or cash are involved. Stay turned.

Just to be clear.  Hillary can go to jail too.  Hopefully they lock her and Trump in a cell together.

I don't want anyone to think I'm angle shooting you Teddy.  This just came out this afternoon.  It doesn't affect our bet really but just so it's out there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-blames-son-in-law-jared-kushner-mueller-probe-article-1.3604438

Also I wouldn't necessarily trust Rito on what's going on in Trumpland.  On Monday he thought that Trump could just pardon Manafort and didn't know that Mueller had worked out a deal with Schneiderman to specifically prevent that back in August.  That would put Rito two months behind where we are now.  Just Google Schneiderman as part of your "research".  JFC.

Let me know TeddyKGB.