Teddy vs LCD: Trump will not be President on July 28, 2018

LCD

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your $500 and my $500.

LCD = Jared Kushner will be indicted by April 30, 2018.

Teddy = Jared Kushner will not be indicted by April 30, 2018.

He could be indicted for something I don't know about.  He could also die in the meantime.

Doctor's visit went well.

I talked with him about what kind of medication there was for malignant narcissism and he said "there aint none".

Good luck.

:cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Teddy, how about some "live" in-game betting on Kushner getting indicted.  Another $500?  Odds have moved in your favor.  You can now get +150 on Kusner Will Not Be Indicted.

LCD = Jared Kushner will be indicted by April 30, 2018.  LCD bets $750.

Teddy = Jared Kushner will not be indicted by April 30, 2018.  Teddy bets $500.

Let me know.

I have $1500 political bet with a guy nobody has ever met or had financial dealings with, who also has severe mental problems....

I’m not a pussy but clearly a dummy....

Yes no one has ever had any financial dealings with me Teddy.  Not the FF league in its 5th year with payouts with higher finish bets included that are in double digits.  Not the brief appearance in Tripp blows.  Not the college football auction (TCU!) last year.  Not the Hilton entry poker tournament on EOG whichever was the fucking thing where Bagiant wouldn't chop and I bubbled.  I also haven't bragged about stiffing anyone like you.

As for mental problems since I'm too tired to search for the Barman sister dyke carnival comment which was pretty deranged let's just post probably the second funniest thing I've read here:

It's hard because I'm loved by so many and when I get blind sided like I did last night it makes me sad and when I have a few beers sad becomes angry.....

Good luck with your vagina, I'm going to go look up how many people live on Earth.

In the last 24 hours the senior reporter at ABC news has been suspended for false reporting about this Flynn fiasco, and now Mueller has fired one of his top investigators for making anti-trump texts to a woman he's having an affair with, with the fired investigator also playing large roles in the clinton e-mail situation and other matters involving Comey,

And now it comes out that congressional investigators have been asking about the guy for months and the FBI and Mueller have  covered up the true reason for his dismissal. What a disaster for Mueller , the media, and the fbi. 

Depending on how this plays out, it could be enough for Trump to fire Mueller, deputy attorney general Rosenstein, and FBI director Wray, on the basis of conflict of interest, bias and corruption.

LCD falls for fake news more then anyone....Kinger encourages it by playing along and ADD boy is fooled by it....

It wouldn’t be right to take another $750 from this kid with all his medical bills and such.....but he better stop offering me sure thing bets or he won’t be able to pay for that first kiss....

LCD falls for fake news more then anyone....Kinger encourages it by playing along and ADD boy is fooled by it....

It wouldn’t be right to take another $750 from this kid with all his medical bills and such.....but he better stop offering me sure thing bets or he won’t be able to pay for that first kiss....

It's not fake news, it's just never was anything that was gonna even come close to Trump getting kicked out for.  i'd have bet any amount possible on thisone

so did you and tuckman!!!

Thank you Joey.  Brick I would never say anything against you.  Just because I think Teddy is a deranged, fat, hypocritical, alcoholic, creepy, lying, asslicking, racist, super dumb, malignantly narcissistic shitbag I wouldn't stiff him.  I like lots of Trumptards I just don't like him.  Since you've played at least one season in the fantasy thing I help run and no one has ever been stiffed and everyone has paid and I'm going to cover the one person (Martian) in five years who has disappeared this is just deflecting bullshit from Teddy.  I just want to give the #gamblingforumhalloffamer some money.

Kushner line has moved overnight to +160.  Let's go Teddy!

Listen you genetic freak of nature......If Flynn names Kushner it doesn’t mean anything, he can’t be indicted over telling Flynn to do something....

You’re back to hoping the fairy tale about money laundering is true but that has the same chance as your angle Trump gets impeached because of his taxes.....

As of today I’m owed $1500.......Tic Toc mthrfvckr