NFL SURVIVOR [WEEK 8] PICKS HERE

Dingo

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if my credit is not good enough, then fuck it. I get in all of the $500 postup contests around here, which is something that less than 7 or 8 posters do! I have always paid the auctions within 1 day of the results.

It's nothing to get offended about, the main reason I did a pay after you lose is the contest started very late and I thought I'd get more to sign up if I waved the pre pay, now that it's over 30 I don't have to worry about getting it off the ground.......Yes, I did ask a few to pay up front because they were posters who weeent here daily and I didn't want to pay the winner out of pocket and then wait a week until the poster came back to say 'oh shit' just read your PM sorry I forgot

Up to u PO but hope u pay and play...

That's only for A listers PO

Like I told PO, it was more of who is here daily, that way they'd be easy to get a hold of....u and I have done biz in the past and I was sure u we're good for it but also know you come and go weeks at a time and I didn't want to be on the hook for any part of a big payout

Lost Bimmer and PO and maybe u too but I know I gained way more by waving the fee because of the tight window

Good news.....just got 4 new players....all paid

35 total....still have all day to get to 40, if some of these guys can check their egos at the door we can do it.

New payout tracker...1st $2800 2nd $700

1. Dingo

2. Billy

3. Me

4. Fifty

5. Brayden

6.IAG

7.DS

8.Rich

9.Roach 23

10. Moldy

11. Fecal