Anyone here fly first class?

KingKolzig

i fly first class. You get up to 4 bags checked for free per person. Some airlines only give you 2 bags free checked.

I am usually bringing golf clubs and stuff back from trips. So I always end up with extra bags

All the people riding coach on those flights thank you.

Nothing worse than sitting next to a smelly fat person who's rolls are invading your personal space.

There are occasionally decent prices on 1st class. I'm going to Colombia in April and it's $1' date='050 coach and $1,300 1st class, pretty tempting. If wife was going I'd save money going 1st class to avoid bag fees, but I don't take bags.[/quote']

is that first class or a business class/business elite? even business elite to paris was 7500 each

Guest boatboatboat

For what it cost to fly first class from Ohio to vegas you could hire a local back page girl. Drive, have her give you a blow job the whole way driving out, and once there fly her back to ohio coach class.

YOU DO THE MATH

30k family gift

Lord

We got a tin of popcorn

:laugh

that's gonna be more than our total inheritance from all parents though ... i wish more people would do that, give their money away while they are alive to see it enjoyed. my dad was so happy seeing our vacation pictures, never saw him anywhere near that happy my whole life

There are occasionally decent prices on 1st class. I'm going to Colombia in April and it's $1' date='050 coach and $1,300 1st class, pretty tempting. If wife was going I'd save money going 1st class to avoid bag fees, but I don't take bags.[/quote']

if thats round trip and the flight is longer than 5 hours one way. then do it. its worth the extra dough for all the service you will be getting. plus it would be something to look forward to instead of dredding it. id do it

so 20 years ago when points didnt exist all those f.c. seats were empty right?

nobody makes 300k a year right?

jackoff

20 years ago? Yes. People did pay for them

I would venture to guess no more then 10% of first class tickets are "purchased" today

The other 90% are platinum members who are entitled to a free upgrade if a first class seat is available. Or people using miles to upgrade.

No one books an airline ticket and "pays" for a first class seat. IDIOT

20 years ago? Yes. People did pay for them

I would venture to guess no more then 10% of first class tickets are "purchased" today

The other 90% are platinum members who are entitled to a free upgrade if a first class seat is available. Or people using miles to upgrade.

No one books an airline ticket and "pays" for a first class seat. IDIOT

you have no clue. why buy a fc ticket with pts when you could buy 3 coach for the same amount of pts. same thing. you lose