Anyone here fly first class?

KingKolzig

Joeybagadonuts.You should post a video of your highclass lifestyle i wana see what your life is like because it sounds fucking awsome so make a video pal it would be a huge hit around here :cheers

Forgot to shoot a video but here's a few pics. This is why the Bay Area is great. I can drive to this in less than 15 mins.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cxywdy.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dkifkn.jpg

you have no clue. why buy a fc ticket with pts when you could buy 3 coach for the same amount of pts. same thing. you lose

You're a FUCKING MORON. I've flown First Class on 80% of my trips my entire adult life

Me staying in Las Vegas at the Riv or whatever the fuck hotel it was that I claimed I stayed at was a FUCKING joke. I stay in the finest hotels available anywhere I travel. Again, I pull down just south of 100K a year. Absolute FACT. I have a clue on these topics. YOU LOSE

You're a FUCKING MORON. I've flown First Class on 80% of my trips my entire adult life

Me staying in Las Vegas at the Riv or whatever the fuck hotel it was that I claimed I stayed at was a FUCKING joke. I stay in the finest hotels available anywhere I travel. Again, I pull down just south of 100K a year. Absolute FACT. I have a clue on these topics. YOU LOSE

LOL

Love ya Barry. :laugh

20 years ago? Yes. People did pay for them

I would venture to guess no more then 10% of first class tickets are "purchased" today

The other 90% are platinum members who are entitled to a free upgrade if a first class seat is available. Or people using miles to upgrade.

No one books an airline ticket and "pays" for a first class seat. IDIOT

barry is right, i think on domestic flights only 5-10% of first class are actually purchased. lot of business travelers that are executive platinum and get free upgrades. i heard a couple complaints that january 1st 2015 some of the airline points/rewards programs got a lot worse but it still would be a heck of a lot better than paying for first class.

so most of the ones left paying for first class are probably special occassions/honeymoons/once in a lifetime stuff which is mostly international. price difference on international is ridiculous but the business/first class on those is so much nicer with your own tv/bed and true gourmet food/wine/etc.

price difference on international is ridiculous but the business/first class on those is so much nicer with your own tv/bed and true gourmet food/wine/etc.

Exactly. There are definitely a higher % of flyers that "pay" for first class on international flights. First class from O'Hare to San Fran is not the same experience as O'Hare to Dubai.

First class on most international flights is ridiculous. If one can afford it, it is worth every penny. It's basically your own enclosed area with a seat that turns into a bed.

I would bet 30% of international first class tickets are "paid" for. Why would anyone ever pay $2500.00 for O'Hare to SFO? For a couple free complimentary alcoholic beverages:laugh

JetBlue has recently started a new service on domestic flights called Mint. It's only on limited routes. Will be interested to see the specifics on it.