Obama to help Real Americans

maron

so the people working should pay even more, and the ones not working should get more free shit? silliness and nothing more than theft

we're already at the point where 1/2 the country is working for the government and/or getting assistance, that is the tipping point. 2 generations ago we had 1 parent working in each family, and people could make ends meet... now we have both parents working full time, and people living paycheck to paycheck and still going bankrupt.

giving lazy bums free money and food is never a good idea and has led to our destruction

so the people working should pay even more, and the ones not working should get more free shit? silliness and nothing more than theft

we're already at the point where 1/2 the country is working for the government and/or getting assistance, that is the tipping point. 2 generations ago we had 1 parent working in each family, and people could make ends meet... now we have both parents working full time, and people living paycheck to paycheck and still going bankrupt.

giving lazy bums free money and food is never a good idea and has led to our destruction

This is one of the more confusing posts I've ever read, the first half of the post you sound republican, and the 2nd half you sound democrat, and then the last line, republican again.

I'm tired of hearing the lazy bum, mooches, etc argument. It's basically the equivalent of the voter fraud issue, its a boogie man argument.

And whos fault is it that 2 earners working full time cannot provide for their family? Let me guess... their own because they are lazy and not ambitious enough to better themselves so they can get a higher paying job. sound about right?

This is one of the more confusing posts I've ever read, the first half of the post you sound republican, and the 2nd half you sound democrat, and then the last line, republican again.

I'm tired of hearing the lazy bum, mooches, etc argument. It's basically the equivalent of the voter fraud issue, its a boogie man argument.

And whos fault is it that 2 earners working full time cannot provide for their family? Let me guess... their own because they are lazy and not ambitious enough to better themselves so they can get a higher paying job. sound about right?

i am neither "republican" nor "democrat" that's just another way of separating the masses into easily controllable pieces.

the lazy bums i am referring to are the 50% of adult males in the city of milwaukee that don't have a job and have no intention of ever getting one. no it's not their fault if both spouses are working, it's the fault of a system where average wages have stayed flat over the last 30 years while costs for everything have gone way up. shipping jobs off to mexico/china didn't help...

if you are tired of hearing the lazy bum argument then come to milwaukee and see all the lazy bums! you might think differently lol

inflation is one issue... the more glaring one is production... production increase has far outpaced wage increase.... the people are being squeezed dry.

minimum wage should be doubled over night, and employers would still be getting big value at that rate.... the argument that this would cost jobs, and dramatically increase prices is pure uneducated myth. labor costs surely have an impact on price but not nearly as much as people want to believe.

if your average worker making $10 right now, wakes up tomorrow making $15, what do you think that does for an economy ? is he going to be so flooded with extra cash that he stashes it in an offshore bank ? nope. thats more groceries, more gas, more buying. immediately.

I am not a Marxist, but he was right... this will only change after a bloody revolution.

Arguing about whether the rich should pay more is pointless, the simple fact is that the obamas proposal has no chance, he knows it and the republicans know it. Same goes for obama's dumb idea to make college free, where do they think they're gonna get the money for that, we're still running huge deficits.