Kinger the Racist

spankie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he flood the forum with? I missed it

Made four spin-off threads on this thread.

Why do people have to act this way? We let the guy spew all his bullshit- no problem. But don't start acting like a bitch and flood it because your threads are getting merged. Not the end of the world. Thought we were all boys here but guys want to act like tough guys.

Made four spin-off threads on this thread.

Why do people have to act this way? We let the guy spew all his bullshit- no problem. But don't start acting like a bitch and flood it because your threads are getting merged. Not the end of the world. Thought we were all boys here but guys want to act like tough guys.

You're ona power trip tonight. You fucking merged a thread where I said I could kick your ass..

Guess you do t like facts anymore

Timeout. Flooding the forum with the same bullshit. Act like a child, get treated like a child.

I like the guy, too. But come on. I'm not going to sit around babysitting idiots all night.

Cmon man, really?

If he agreed with you politically no way you would have done that. You're easily intelligent enough to debate Cop on politics, if you don't want to just ignore him, don't see anyone else really complaining.