FUCK MY LIFE

Guest pocketrockets

Ill be in Thailand in January. Looking forward to it. Vietnam is right next to it, thought about going but it looks very similar to Thailand.

One of my friends goes to Thailand all the time.  He loves it there.  Keeps asking me if I want to go and I always have something going on at the same time.  One of these days I'll get there.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beach in Cali blows big time.

Jaco is one of the ugliest beaches in CR but I can see why MF would live there.

Which other beaches on the Pacific can you own beach property (with direct access) in CR (i.e. not protected)?

Beach property is a scarce commodity.

Plus I love CR.  The people are awesome, the women are beautiful, the food is great, the scenery is amazing, the wildlife is spectacular...  I love spending time down there.

And my dog loves it more than I do.  Chases iguanas non-stop.

Now I get it, I forgot Mf was the character who only has the dog in his life. If you had a dog to impress everyday why wouldn't you come to the forums about your make believe life.

Makes sense now.

MF, get Sparky a treat and teach him a trick. It would be time well spent compared to trying to convince us you were a regular Phil Ivey

Now I get it, I forgot Mf was the character who only has the dog in his life. If you had a dog to impress everyday why wouldn't you come to the forums about your make believe life.

Makes sense now.

MF, get Sparky a treat and teach him a trick. It would be time well spent compared to trying to convince us you were a regular Phil Ivey

Finally someone cracks the case.  Go figure it was a lawyer.

One of my friends goes to Thailand all the time.  He loves it there.  Keeps asking me if I want to go and I always have something going on at the same time.  One of these days I'll get there.

One of the elite Keno/slot/VP pros here in town is retiring there in a few months............he's traveled there many times and loves it there.

I see what's going on here. Married employed slaves jealous of people that have unplugged. I get it, being married blows.

Rito, why do you think posters like/respect you even thou you basically say the same shit MF says? And most posters here think he's an asswipe....

Has nothing to do with being married or employed......you're real and he's a fake fool!!

Which other beaches on the Pacific can you own beach property (with direct access) in CR (i.e. not protected)?

Beach property is a scarce commodity.

Plus I love CR.  The people are awesome, the women are beautiful, the food is great, the scenery is amazing, the wildlife is spectacular...  I love spending time down there.

And my dog loves it more than I do.  Chases iguanas non-stop.

Beach front property is hard to find and super expensive but I just don’t like the Jaco vibe. I’d probably live in Manuel Antonio or Papagayo instead. I have a small property in Punta Leona. Playa blanca is beautiful .

Will refrain from attacking Rito.

Will just leave him with this, not all "married" men find someone who simply wants them for $ and/or other motives. Some men marry up. It is not some guys fault that you found your wife and things didn't work out. Don't be so cynical, pal

Agree with Deemer here. You won't be rolling in OIL MONEY unless you marry the right dame. HEADLINE SUCCESS!

salud