The infamous "Ginny Sack" joke

Chrissy Moltisanti

Uttered by Ralphie Ciffareto at a Dimeo Crime Family dinner, this incident would go on to have unforeseen long lasting, lingering implications throughout the rest of the show, even up to the final episodes. Tony himself would have to lie several times to Johnny Sack over whether he heard it (of course he did, he was sitting right next to Ralph and was laughing) and even whether or not the joke was said, causing Tony great consternation on many occasions. Paulie would come under fire, as he was the one that told Johnny about the joke, infuriating him. Of course, Paulie never fully admitted to Tony that it was him that told Johnny. At one point, Tony even considers whacking Pauly due in part to the fallout from this joke and Paulie's role. Although a tremendous earner, Ralph was always causing problems and could never get out of his own way. But what a character and what a great acting job. He was without a doubt one of the best characters the show had.

:yayPOO:yay

Hanky, how is MOMMIES cleaning business, you silly LIL NIGNOG?

What?

Btw, nice try by you and yisman trying to frame me as another poster you fuckin freak. The two of you sending me relentless PM's trying to get me to admit I'm some other poster and I never responded so you tried to goad me by making up fake PM's I "sent" you lol. Bye freak.

What?

Btw, nice try by you and yisman trying to frame me as another poster you fuckin freak. The two of you sending me relentless PM's trying to get me to admit I'm some other poster and I never responded so you tried to goad me by making up fake PM's I "sent" you lol. Bye freak.

:laughI've never ever sent a single poster here, a Private Message:laugh

Nice try POO