Picked up a RHODE ISLAND college basketball futures ticket at 200/1

Fazzer

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhode Island will be fine.There really wasn't a lot to play for here.Their tourney will be a mad scramble though with any one capable of winning it.

Will disagree here, I’d be literally shocked to see anyone other than URI, Davidson or the Bonnies win it. The conference is really, really down this year and don’t really see anyone else capable of putting that kind of streak together.

????

Who is your LONGSHOT out of the top three mentioned by BFO???????

A few of these t eams were playing decent a few weeks ago but have tailed off(Richmond Vcu Duquesne)

​ George Mason has improved a lot the last few weeks, St Louis ,Although shorthanded is very dangerous.

​ Dayton has played like crap after a fast start,If they pull an upset I would not be surprised.If they lost by 25 to La Salle I would not ne surprised.

​ La Salle and Richmond have underachieved but are well coached,They could win a few.They like a few others are limping home

​VCU is the team that I could see in the championship game.

Hoping is St Joe but next year for them(Charlie Brown healthy) Love St Bonny but I'm not sure they get there,