Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

CK and Odom are two of the shittest posters I have ever seen.

Easily would take guys like Landers and Hank before this pond scum

Ckid definately the main reason why any forum folds.

Would you be surprised?  Everyone wanted "free speech" with no deleting, moderating etc and you guys basically use it as a license to shit in every thread made.  

What sponsor would not be dying to get on here and have Hoopscam spend every day asking for a handout and if you are lucky enough to give it to him you have a $25 deposit coming right your way.  

There are things I dont like from whatever sponsor book but the constant from some of you leaves me wondering why.  

Guest pocketrockets

Would you be surprised?  Everyone wanted "free speech" with no deleting, moderating etc and you guys basically use it as a license to shit in every thread made.  

What sponsor would not be dying to get on here and have Hoopscam spend every day asking for a handout and if you are lucky enough to give it to him you have a $25 deposit coming right your way.  

There are things I dont like from whatever sponsor book but the constant from some of you leaves me wondering why.  

So you feel is all the posters fault who actually DONT MAKE the decisions instead of some 50/50 or 30/70 setup where mods made bad decisions.

Ive been here for a year and some months, no way I have any actions on this place going under... hell, last year I barely posted, real posting happened this year. Yesterday BestBooksBacations implied I am one of the people who is causing this, if he truly believes that and wants to claim it Ill let him cause its funny.

But is bullshit.

So you feel is all the posters fault who actually DONT MAKE the decisions instead of some 50/50 or 30/70 setup where mods made bad decisions.

Ive been here for a year and some months, no way I have any actions on this place going under... hell, last year I barely posted, real posting happened this year. Yesterday BestBooksBacations implied I am one of the people who is causing this, if he truly believes that and wants to claim it Ill let him cause its funny.

But is bullshit.

no idea if anything to it just wouldnt be surprised. And my point is the constant bashing of the product.

if you hated a restaurant and went in going table to table telling them how much garbage they were serving how long do you think they would let you hang around?

If i despise something(like Walmart). I just dont go. easy solution

Guest pocketrockets

no idea if anything to it just wouldnt be surprised. And my point is the constant bashing of the product.

if you hated a restaurant and went in going table to table telling them how much garbage they were serving how long do you think they would let you hang around?

If i despise something(like Walmart). I just dont go. easy solution

Its seldom the same.

You go to a restaurant for their product and service. Not to meet other hungry people or hear their food recommendations.

You go to a forum not for their product, service or mods. You go for the posters and the info shared by said posters. Some come here despite the mods, others like the mods. The ones who dont like them complain. The ones who dont like what sponsored books offer complain. Sponsored books dont like that?

Thats just lazy. At least George comes in a while and talks w customers.

If I were an owner of a sponsored book here id make sure I have someone monitoring the forum every once in a while and if a situation arises id myself find 10mins of my time to post and clarify. Anything other than that is lazy business. IMO of course.