OT: where to sell items with no market?

Teddy kgb

I'm doing the second part of a 2 phase project and the Foreman from phase 1 was fired, phase1 was a laboratory and there is some good stuff left over that was owner supplied that now belongs to me and I want to get rid of it but where?

1-combo emergency shower and eyewash that retails for $2250

4- laboratory faucets at $125 each

4- vacum valves at $80 a pop

So I have about 3k in retail that I'd take $400 for but have no idea who would buy it....

Any websites out there to sell niche items?

Really? I don't want to ship it, I just want someone to come get it out of my garage...

Do ebay - pickup only.  write in the description that a person should message you and come look at it before.  Then have the guy do the sale then.  Just use ebay to get the merchandise out there and then cancel the ebay.  You should be able to list the items for free.

Guest pocketrockets

I've never done FB or Craigslist or eBay really....I shop on amazon

Amazon not the place to sell used per se... but yeah I use to do ebay only, untiul last year using Amazon and now I pay Prime membership so digging Amazon more

Guest pocketrockets

I called them and they don't even sell to the public much or give prices.....they ain't buying back shit from Joe Lunchbox

With all the meth labs, makes sense the market is restricted now.

Do ebay - pickup only. write in the description that a person should message you and come look at it before. Then have the guy do the sale then. Just use ebay to get the merchandise out there and then cancel the ebay. You should be able to list the items for free.

Sounds easy enuff.....probably go this route

How much should I ask for items that retail for 3k? I'll take $400 but more if I could get it thou I want a quick sell

No clue.  But you're not gonna sell it all together.

The vacuum valves should be easy enough to sell on Ebay.  You should ship those, since it'd be cheap 10 bucks through the post office.

Post the goddamn models and shit and it'd be easy enough to get help on what you should do with them.  I'm assuming all the things are out of box?  or brand new and still in the box?

letgo or offerup app is your best bet ted.  

craiglist

ebay pickup

are good. 

I don't know about these random things on those sites.  If I'm looking on those sites, it's for a piece of shit table.  I browse those sites often and don't see this type of stuff, sure it can't hurt (and only takes a minute to put up), but likely not gonna get any hits.

letgo app is the best because people will be closeby.   I would be very surprised if teddy doesn't sell something via that app. 

Register, take a pic of the items.  People message you from nearby to buy the items.  Teddy lives in a metro area so should be easy.  I don't know the market for these things but it can't hurt.