i wont be coming to this site anymore...........

KingKolzig

Jesus Christ you boys need to get out of the house and find a female friend and possibly get laid,,,,,,,,,,,,All this over PR? Listen the kid has fucked everyone possible over, if he has not fucked you over then he hasnt had the chance yet...Kid needs to concentrate on just surviving in life. I know Rito has tried to help him and Rito is a great poster, really brings alot to table... Not sure who Florian is, but then again probably a nobody......KK needs to move on from PR, these 2 have domestic violence all over it when they meet......Deemer class act.......BBB good man, never has screwed anyone directly over, lots of accusations but he has never taken a penny from anyone.........Sponsored books? possibly   Let the shit sink to the bottom here and quality, post up , players rise to the top.........

I'm not sure that the ability to post up, say with money in a found wallet belonging to someone else, is a certain sign of quality. Appalling arseholes, can, and do, post up.

Who is this PR?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for tripling the IQ of this place in a single post. 

I think Fowler, who has been in touch with me in the past in regard to some money he loaned Teddy, wanting to know if the family would make good, refers to the tearing out of eyes on a cat by cat basis, i.e. one at a time.

Lol

I agree with this. I believe bbb tried to get him to insult his family to have an excuse to ban him.

I never saw boat delete the meatman when he insulted my wife but pr shouldn’t have said that and he has only himself to blame for saying that about bbbs family.

I said your wife's pussy was all fucked out from all those Gringos nailing her for $20.00 before you met he.

Why would I get banned for telling the truth?

Does she make you do a 30X rollover before sex?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

I said your wife's pussy was all fucked out from all those Gringos nailing her for $20.00 before you met he.

Whats a 30X rollover on 20 bucks?  a few new purses than he gets to stick it in?

not sure if that's a good deal.

Perma ban for this one

You guys care too much what someone says about whatever over a computer screen.  Who really gives a fuck what Meatman says.  Guy is white trash to the core, checks off 90% of what makes a person a piece of shit and some of you act like anything he says matters.  A homeless person calls you broke and you get all offended and high strung.  Ignore the piece of shit and move on.  Life is more of a burial for him than anything you guys are going to put down on your keyboard.  

You guys care too much what someone says about whatever over a computer screen. Who really gives a fuck what Meatman says. Guy is white trash to the core, checks off 90% of what makes a person a piece of shit and some of you act like anything he says matters. A homeless person calls you broke and you get all offended and high strung. Ignore the piece of shit and move on. Life is more of a burial for him than anything you guys are going to put down on your keyboard.

Agree.

Big Ted talked about my dead father molesting my son. About as sick as you can get.

Just shrug it off that someone is a piece of shit and move on. Whatever.