I'm convinced some of the medium and small books have to be the laziest people on earth

shhhcago

maybe just a breakdown in communication

are they stiffing anyone requesting payouts is my question

I asked the book three times. The forum running it a dozen. And the I emailed my former contact 3 times with no response. They all know about it. And just choose not to give a shit.

I asked the book three times. The forum running it a dozen. And the I emailed my former contact 3 times with no response. They all know about it. And just choose not to give a shit.

sounds like one of the many breakdowns in communication i have had with forums over freeplays... out of the 10 or so times in the last couple years that i've been stiffed, boat3 is the only one that cared enough to make it right.

sounds like one of the many breakdowns in communication i have had with forums over freeplays... out of the 10 or so times in the last couple years that i've been stiffed, boat3 is the only one that cared enough to make it right.

They just ignored me. Ir told me I'll see what's up. And then nothing until I asked again. Seeing as the book changed the rules for the contest 3/4 of the way through I assume they didn't want to pay it out and the forum just didn't want to tell me.

Oh well.

Yoy live and you learn.

They just ignored me. Ir told me I'll see what's up. And then nothing until I asked again. Seeing as the book changed the rules for the contest 3/4 of the way through I assume they didn't want to pay it out and the forum just didn't want to tell me.

Oh well.

Yoy live and you learn.

yeah stinks when it's a place like gtbets or betmania where i've run like crap and they refuse to pay it... then we have hrwager and americasbookie, always quick to go over and above what was promised even when you're winning!

forum sponsors (present and past) rankings 1/20/2015

americasbookie A+

hrwager A+

bookmaker A

betonline B

gtbets C

betmania group D

betowi D

yeah stinks when it's a place like gtbets or betmania where i've run like crap and they refuse to pay it... then we have hrwager and americasbookie, always quick to go over and above what was promised even when you're winning!

forum sponsors (present and past) rankings 1/20/2015

americasbookie A+

hrwager A+

bookmaker A

betonline B

gtbets C

betmania group D

betowi D

Cant argue with those grades. But I never used Americas bookie