UFC is the new Nascar. Everyone thought it had some juice but crashed and burned

shhhcago

I would never be a fan of MMA and always thought it had no staying power. I can't believe how far it's fallen. If UFC was a stock it would be plummeting. Nascar was on top for a few years and now look at it! Viewership down not many people following it. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe UFC ran a televised card during Sunday's Football games BAHAHAHAHA who was the marketing genius behind that??

I would never be a fan of MMA and always thought it had no staying power. I can't believe how far it's fallen. If UFC was a stock it would be plummeting. Nascar was on top for a few years and now look at it! Viewership down not many people following it. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe UFC ran a televised card during Sunday's Football games BAHAHAHAHA who was the marketing genius behind that??

the main card was after both football games ended on sunday

and it had record viewership for fox sports 1

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/20/7856551/ufc-ratings-despite-censored-middle-finger-conor-mcgregor-record-breaking-viewrship-mma