JD....check in please

Teddy kgb

I'm taking the month off from drinking which means I need to keep busy, so I'm going to be doing a lot of cooking....

How's this month looking on your busy calendar? Figure I'd shoot ideas at you all month in here...

For starters can you tell me the best tool to get for cutting up garlic? I hate the never ending peeling of the leaf and cutting the stupid ends...

I'm taking the month off from drinking which means I need to keep busy, so I'm going to be doing a lot of cooking....

How's this month looking on your busy calendar? Figure I'd shoot ideas at you all month in here...

For starters can you tell me the best tool to get for cutting up garlic? I hate the never ending peeling of the leaf and cutting the stupid ends...

http://www.chefn.com/garliczoomr-garlic-chopper-arugula.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpMLOBRC9ARIsAPiGeZDzkjW1gmkEuY9V_Gik4eeRvsKzJ9F2ESzaukDm21pyfK5y7A0Pf8waAjYDEALw_wcB

That's a cool little device, I'm going to check out Amazon in a minute to see if they have....

First I have to set up my universal remote I just bought....might need your help in that too lol

JD....I bought Turkey Gizzards so be prepared lol...won't be making tonight but it's coming....thinking of making a soup out of it

This is more of a nutrition question I guess so it's open to anyone.....I can't figure out for the life of me if I'm eating the right Dark chocolate and also if I'm eating too much....

Everything I read says that Dark chocolate is good for you....I've been making my own candy bars by melting this and pouring over almonds..

Way way better then the Dark choc almond bar by Hershey's......

I break it off in 5 pieces and eat at lunch M-F

IMG_2181.jpg

i would say just buy the jars of minced garlic and dont worry about it

It's not bad for garlic that has been sitting in low quality oil and preservatives for God knows how long. 

Fresh is best in this case, Brick. It'll work in a pinch, but you are losing quality and flavor big time on this one.