What happened to Rockets?

Timely Hitting

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: rito

Just read some of the rockets thread but couldn't finish it.

Just wanted to say that those that threatened to leave because of rockets banning seem a bit obtuse. Rito is someone I greatly enjoyed interacting with and reading. We discussed things on and off the forum and he's a sharp guy and an asset. His affinity for rockets was always bizarre given his I intelligence. Boats attacking of rito in regards to rito getting shafted from a sponsor book was always terrible and misguided but should have zero impact on his rocket decision..

Rockets was a scamming cancer. I don't think he should have been banned but he wasn't worthy of going to rebellion with. I hope rito returns. I am gone for 10 days and shit hits the fan. Unreal.

sorta tuff to aint it?  you control the panel

if it's true you are not  then you know who is.....come clean, guy

No, not tough at all.  It's OK, you don't want to bet on it because you know you're wrong.

And, no, I'm not 100% sure on who he is (but thought I did at one point), in reality, I don't really care.  I do know he's an idiot.

Also, I understand a lot of people are slow when it comes to this "control panel."  The control panel doesn't necessarily tell me who is who...

For example, if I lookup your IP and it tells me you're in, let's say, Seattle... that's all it will tell me.  It doesn't tell me, "He's poster [blank] from such and such forum."  The only way that happens is if there's an IP match with a past poster.  If there's no IP match then your guess is as good as mine.

Re: rito

Just read some of the rockets thread but couldn't finish it.

Just wanted to say that those that threatened to leave because of rockets banning seem a bit obtuse. Rito is someone I greatly enjoyed interacting with and reading. We discussed things on and off the forum and he's a sharp guy and an asset. His affinity for rockets was always bizarre given his I intelligence. Boats attacking of rito in regards to rito getting shafted from a sponsor book was always terrible and misguided but should have zero impact on his rocket decision..

Rockets was a scamming cancer. I don't think he should have been banned but he wasn't worthy of going to rebellion with. I hope rito returns. I am gone for 10 days and shit hits the fan. Unreal.

Rito and Kolzig never really left when their bluff was called.

Rito and Kolzig never really left when their bluff was called.

I was getting to the end to say the same thing.......they both like the forums and are respected here so there's no other place to go...

Timely, it's clear why Rito likes PR it's because PR can get down at many books and has many collection outs and Rito knows he's a doper who will work cheap and Rito is and always has been about Rito.....

FTR.....I thought PR was an ok forum read, kinda liked him....thought Boat poked him with a stick way too often just for his enjoyment

Kolzig is trolling when it comes to PR

just like the trans gender shit.

Guy may not even drink either.

well if he wasn't a Homosexual human being for banging trannies, then he's certainly a Homosexual human being for not drinking.  hopefully he does both those things and you're wrong.

And he's going nowhere.  Kolzig without a forum to play at?  he'd kill himself.

Boat grew on me. Didn't always like the guy but clearly a hard working successful guy. Appreciate those who put forth effort to achieve things. Didn't always see eye to eye but shocked to see George even disagree slightly with him on the pr feud. Although when consider rockets could murder Georges entire family maybe not...

Pr deserved to be banned for what he said about boats family. I just dislike the double standards. Its ok for Meatman to insult my wife but if PR insults Boats mom he is instadeleted and I think boat is just as guilty as pr, he clearly never got over the fact that pr scammed him and he poked him as many times as he could, several of them unprovoked. PR is not innocent but neither is boat imo.

Boat will be back, I love him, we are a strong friendship but friends also let friends know when they think they made a mistake weather your friend wants to admit it or not.

Pr deserved to be banned for what he said about boats family. I just dislike the double standards. Its ok for Meatman to insult my wife but if PR insults Boats mom he is instadeleted and I think boat is just as guilty as pr, he clearly never got over the fact that pr scammed him and he poked him as many times as he could, several of them unprovoked. PR is not innocent but neither is boat imo.

Boat will be back, I love him, we are a strong friendship but friends also let friends know when they think they made a mistake weather your friend wants to admit it or not.

insta deleted?  Really?  He insulted Boat's mom 100s of times before Boat took action.