Bring back boatboatboat

Chickadee

Lol. I’m actually an overly suspicious person. I have never fallen victim to any true scams. I’m not stupid, just too trusting of people I think are friends at times. Although as soon as he told me it would be a few days for processing, I knew it would not end well.

be honest. Are you slightly surprised?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

be honest. Are you slightly surprised?

Obviously if I didn’t think I was going to get paid immediately I would not have sent it. If he would have asked to borrow 850 for even a week, I would have said no. Time is the enemy. In retrospect am I surprised? No. A leopard doesn’t change his spots. But sounded like a win/win. Anyway, it is what it is,

Obviously if I didn’t think I was going to get paid immediately I would not have sent it. If he would have asked to borrow 850 for even a week, I would have said no. Time is the enemy. In retrospect am I surprised? No. A leopard doesn’t change his spots. But sounded like a win/win. Anyway, it is what it is,

Don't do money transactions on the forum. Unless it's a post up with Kinger or Boats. To many shot takers and stiffs.

Don't do money transactions on the forum. Unless it's a post up with Kinger or Boats. To many shot takers and stiffs.

Well that wouldn’t have worked out in this case. I considered it helping a friend who just happened to be a poster. Never been stiffed on a bet, just trying to help people. Never again, At least Eggs got his rent paid, Plommer probably only got a big loser on the Royals.

Well that wouldn’t have worked out in this case. I considered it helping a friend who just happened to be a poster. Never been stiffed on a bet, just trying to help people. Never again, At least Eggs got his rent paid, Plommer probably only got a big loser on the Royals.

Sorry you got stiffed. Unfortunately it happens often. That's why I don't do money transactions with people on forums. Got burnt too many times.

Plommy if you are reading man, make this right.  Been posting with you for a long time and I like you, but don't do her like this.

At least make some small payments as a show of good faith

IGGY has been a good friend to you Plommer

Don't embarrass us Canadians and human race for that matter

Sorry you got stiffed. Unfortunately it happens often. That's why I don't do money transactions with people on forums. Got burnt too many times.

Did you? That sucks. Sorry to hear. Not sure how some live with themselves. I guess they figure they need it more than you and feel entitled to your money.

Conservatives always pay their debts online. Just saying

I have one outstanding $50 debt to a conservative poster. That was a case where I felt 80 percent certain i wasn’t getting it back, and I had known him a long time...knew he had been going thru a lot, so was more of a gift....though would have preferred he paid me back.

But overall I think you are probably correct in the assumption that conservatives are more likely to repay debt. ( and wow I bet we will hear it now!)

Did you? That sucks. Sorry to hear. Not sure how some live with themselves. I guess they figure they need it more than you and feel entitled to your money.

Yup. Brian Mac. And Dave D. Stiffed me for 8 grand when I worked for them. Another guy Fletch from Covers who also worked for Mac and Dave for a grand. And few guys from CTG and Statfox for a few hundy here and there. That's why no more.

I have posters from back in the day that owe me that I think legit died.  Wasn't a loan situation per se, but it may as well have been.  This is going back many, many years. Live and learn I guess.

I wonder what total amount of all dollars stiffed to various posters in forumville throughout the years is.

Yup. Brian Mac. And Dave D. Stiffed me for 8 grand when I worked for them. Another guy Fletch from Covers who also worked for Mac and Dave for a grand. And few guys from CTG and Statfox for a few hundy here and there. That's why no more.

8k? Holy cow. I don’t know either of those names, but have heard of poster Fletch I believe.

I had promised myself no more also, but really didn’t look at this as a loan ....even though it was ....because intended to be loaned only for a couple of hours.

What is CTG? If I knew I’ve forgotten,

8k? Holy cow. I don’t know either of those names, but have heard of poster Fletch I believe.

I had promised myself no more also, but really didn’t look at this as a loan ....even though it was ....because intended to be loaned only for a couple of hours.

What is CTG? If I knew I’ve forgotten,

Capping The Game. Used to post there along time ago.