Do you think the VEGAS shooter acted alone?

Gabe

Was watching a different video on YouTube. They were on other side.

Social media is a complete cesspool. The comments everywhere are atrocious.

it's truly amazing how stupid the vast majority of people are. conspiracy nuts are the lowest on the totem pole; a total degradation of the lives lost and their loved ones. right above them are the social media attention whores who rush to their platforms to make the attacks about them with their prayers and long winded posts about incident entirely unrelated to them.

it's truly amazing how stupid the vast majority of people are. conspiracy nuts are the lowest on the totem pole; a total degradation of the lives lost and their loved ones. right above them are the social media attention whores who rush to their platforms to make the attacks about them with their prayers and long winded posts about incident entirely unrelated to them.

Good post.

For once i agree with you, people are just so fucking stupid. You know the age of intelligent/sentient machines is coming, what do you think will happen when they realize 97% of humans are idiots? A little food for thought.

For once i agree with you, people are just so fucking stupid. You know the age of intelligent/sentient machines is coming, what do you think will happen when they realize 97% of humans are idiots? A little food for thought.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1096989.1339881812!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/croc17n-1-web.jpg

here's what i learned, stephen paddock used modified and sophisticated weapons so much that for 1=nobody saw any flashes on the 32nd floor

and how is this so?  well apparently there's some weapons intelligence that can be added on in such a way that no sparks can be seen when the weapons are being fired upon, no lighting to give way as to where the firing is coming from.  It's called muzzle something whatever the hell i read but it was some advanced shit and now we're talking about video that showed flashes from the 4th floor?  something definitely doesn't make sense about the 4th floor and i'm leaning towards retarded reporting on whatever the fuck happened on the 4th floor.

Active shooter at Mandalay Bay (UPDATE: Fifty-nine people dead, more than 500 injured)

Thread: Active shooter at Mandalay Bay (UPDATE: Fifty-nine people dead, more than 500 injured)

Tags: None

First

Last

wantitall4moi said:

Yesterday 08:33 PM

Default Re: Active shooter at Mandalay Bay (UPDATE: Fifty-nine people dead, more than 500 injured)

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post

Did a little bit of a breakdown in my head and figured they'd need to be at least 15,000 people fully involved in this for this to be a cover up.

15,000 people who can keep a secret.

There isn't 2 people who can keep a secret, but these two dumb fucks think there's 15,000

they really dont need any one to be involved other than the actors. If they have 2 or 3 hundred people playing victims and the rest of the crowd (which has had varying numbers of 30K to 22K) I saw no more than 2 or 3 thousand myself but whatever. If there are SOUNDS that people THINK are gunfire there is going to be some panic. We did see that in some legit videos. But none of those video posted on FB instagram whatever other myopia site for attention whores to post at showed any victims.

of course there are the after videos and staged scenes with the cops behind cars, and people being carted around on fences used as 'stretchers' but again I didnt see nay blood or anyone screaming they were shot. I have actually been shot in the leg by a 22 pistol. it was a through and through and I can tell you it hurt like a fucker. Burned more than anything. But it also bled like a bitch even though it half cauterized itself going through. And that was from a 22 round. The talk here is 308 762 or 556 all of which make very large holes on exit.

Like I said a SINGLE one only one video of a person with a gunshot wound thats all I ask. If there are nearly 60 dead and 500 wounded (obviously not all from gunshots) there should in a place with thousands of people with video phones and in a city with more surveillance than any other US city and in some places more than any place other than maybe Israel, there would be a single video of it. I mean there are dozens and hundreds of after math photos perfectly staged to get the right emotional response, but where are the real time videos other than the few I have seen where most people are saying its fireworks or firecrackers and not real gunfire

here's what i learned, stephen paddock used modified and sophisticated weapons so much that for 1=nobody saw any flashes on the 32nd floor

and how is this so?  well apparently there's some weapons intelligence that can be added on in such a way that no sparks can be seen when the weapons are being fired upon, no lighting to give way as to where the firing is coming from.  It's called muzzle something whatever the hell i read but it was some advanced shit and now we're talking about video that showed flashes from the 4th floor?  something definitely doesn't make sense about the 4th floor and i'm leaning towards retarded reporting on whatever the fuck happened on the 4th floor.

It's a muzzle brake. If he had that, why not a silencer. He could have kept on firing and ordered room service for a break.

OH AND i forget to say, how the hell was he caught as fast as he was?

Smoke alarm detectors from all that gun powder saved the day guys.

Paddock probably realized OH SHIT forgot to cover the damn smoke alarms and that has got to be the key considering the cameras he had all over including the genius ones out the peephole and the room service cart outside of the room.

This could have been a lot worse

Now we have people claiming shots from the 4th floor?  Imagine that would have been difficult with no other windows being damaged.  They were fuckin' geniuses... they must've busted the window and replaced it to cover it up.  Amazing! :gun

Yeah.  People saw videos of a strobe light or some sort of flashing light coming from the 4th floor.  It wasn't a shooter though obviously.

The same flashing light you see in the background of this video...

Stupid. Sure. but im gonna save lowest of the low for those that actually commit the act.

I agree with the social media attention whores. i generally dislike most attention whores but the social media ones are as bad as they get.

also not a fan of the politard trolls that say things like they get a perverse satisfaction from the shooter being white instead of brown.