Plommer please pay back your debt to IAG

Chickadee

There's no point piling on what's done is done.

It's not a white knight situation either.

If someone is kind enough to lend you money when you need it you pay it back.

Slow pay is better than no pay even if you don't have it all.

Trying to avoid it is the worst so just be honest and get it done so it can go away.

Eggs pay her too for that matter instead of embarrassing yourself at SBR.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he has an explanation.

How long has he been in default.

The debt was to be paid in full Ina day

Plommer then said three days

Three days turned to 3 weeks now he's completely ignored IGGY

She lent him the money out of the kindness of her heart even though he treats her like shit

I told her she should have pressed him more for the money

If he wasn't across the country I would collect it myself

Done a bit of that in my line of work as well

Well he initially blew me off and finally answered , and I told him he was making me nervous. He said I had a right to be nervous and he couldn’t sleep for two nights cuz didn’t know how to face me, Never did get the story really other than my money was gone....told me he would be getting some money for his birthday the next week, and was selling something on Craigslist or something. Didn’t hear back, texted him and then he said it would be end of month. Then at end of month he texted me and said he would contact me yesterday, but he didn’t even though he was posting here. I texted him 4-5 times yesterday and today and no response..calls went right to voice mail.

I'm sure he has an explanation.

How long has he been in default.

. Really wasn’t a term loan. Was supposed to have back the same day. Long story, and it’s in another thread, but I gave him $850 in BTC that he had to send to Bodog to get out his money that had been there for years. Add no sense to me...sounded like a wire scam.,send us 500 and we will send you 1 mill. Ha. He was going to use that Bodog money to pay me back 350 he owed from May (plus the 850 bitcoin) only did I not get the 350 but didn’t get my 850 back which was what I was most concerned with.

He has strung me along for 3 weeks, and I was patient until blew me off yesterday and had been posting his bets over the weekend. At that point decided that even if he legit fucked up and felt bad, he was not trying to make things better. He could have cashed out his bet winnings and sent that to me at least.

. Really wasn’t a term loan. Was supposed to have back the same day. Long story, and it’s in another thread, but I gave him $850 in BTC that he had to send to Bodog to get out his money that had been there for years. Add no sense to me...sounded like a wire scam.,send us 500 and we will send you 1 mill. Ha. He was going to use that Bodog money to pay me back 350 he owed from May (plus the 850 bitcoin) only did I not get the 350 but didn’t get my 850 back which was what I was most concerned with.

He has strung me along for 3 weeks, and I was patient until blew me off yesterday and had been posting his bets over the weekend. At that point decided that even if he legit fucked up and felt bad, he was not trying to make things better. He could have cashed out his bet winnings and sent that to me at least.

IAG

You sent this guy money again after he owed you money from a while back still? Please tell me this did not happen and if it did you need to stop being so nice because people are now taking advantage of your kindness..