is 10 milligrams of diazepam bad at 50 pills prescribed?

TeamGSP

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-prescribed-anti-anxiety-drug-in-june/

i strongly never suggest anyone to do any drugs, even if they are legal.  The reason being is that when you feel that you have nothing to lose, you're about to die, and/or lost a lot of money that you feel you won't be able to overcome, legal prescriptions and illegal drugs can cause your brain to go on a rampage..  Whether or not you choose to act out on your brain's rampage is up to how many people that you love, how many people you care about, and how many people love you and don't want you to act on your rampage.

We are gamblers in this forum and it's all about the percentages the more you study.  I wanna tell you that mental health is so fuckin' bizarre and underrated.  Mental health patients are so fuckin' scary because they are under a protected class according to united states law.  It's like dude, you were able to buy guns legally last month despite being prescribed something like diazepam 3 months prior?

Don't be the muther fucker to complain that you lost on your ronda rousey bet when holly holm was a +1000, you know what i mean?  Know the shit that added up to fight, did you not even watch when ronda rousey was a coach on the ultimate fighter 18 against miesha tate?  

i mean do you even remember last college football season when clemson was at home against the pittsburgh panthers?  Look at the odds on Pitt winning and the outcome of course, sorry guys but we gotta get better at taking care of business before the suicide happens by the perpetrator.

if you got muther fuckin' pain, wait till the last fuckin' minute before you ask for meds.  Do you even know what a warrior is?  Just cause you got all that money and treat it like a hot potato, you don't fuckin' know what to do with it, so you do what you do.  Hell send your 1 million or 100,000 to the philippines that's almost like 1 million us dollars anyways bitch obviously you got money and you don't care.

Your dad was on the muther fuckin' fbi's 10 most wanted list in the late 60s can you say mental?  Will shit like this never dawn on a bay that their father was a criminal, got caught, escaped, was on the run for a long time and finally got caught, etc i mean yo', i totally believe in corruption for example just as long as innocent people are never involved.

So many unsolved mysteries out there and you know what this stephen paddock bullshit has so many mysteries.  Once again my take is that some people need to be taken out before they become a problem BEFORE they are allowed to even rent a room.

And before we decide to put $100 against ronda rousey to make a $1000 return we need to make sure that the bet would be worth it.  I nominate stephen paddock as ronda rousey but obviously nobody put any money against him and i am EXTREMELY ashamed the massacre happened.