Retard Nation

TeamGSP

"North Korea might have a bomb that can reach as far as California and Nevada."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

have you ever looked on a map to see what's in between north korea and california let alone nevada?

you mean to tell me that south korea, japan, and hawaii are going to just stand there after the bombings and then do something?

Absolutely fuckin' retarded to even talk about a north korea bomb that will reach california mind you i can understand if there's a special bomb they might have that can reach hawaii, south korea, japan, california, and nevada at the same time but the shit just does not make any sense at all, it's stupid, it's fuckin' retarded, and i am getting sick of dumb shit being reported like this, i can't stand it.

i have got to believe that hawaii has missiles pointed towards california that can shoot down weak ass north korea bullshit that might have traveled that fuckin' far at LEAST! 

Are these reports being written from people who have anxiety disease, on medication and don't have a fuckin' clue?  DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE!