Betmania's Hall of Horrors! (Contest)

Rachel

Dare to enter Betmania’s Hall of Horrors and claim amazing prizes!

As everyone prepares for the haunting season, Betmania offers a frightening new challenge for their players. Beginning on October 4th and ending October 29th, Betmania will be delivering clues on Facebook and Twitter as to what terrors await you in the Hall of Horrors.

Spooky sounds and images will be the only hints players are given. Using these hints, players will have to solve the mystery of what tales of horror lay in wait before them. Players who correctly guess what horror story these clues allude to will be eligible for some delightfully devilish prizes this Halloween season, courtesy of Betmania. The rewards for solving the clues are as follows:

In order to collect the prizes however, you must play our game. Take a crack at these clues to get the jump on what scares are lying in the shadows, and don’t forget to post your answers on Facebook or Twitter so Betmania can track the players with the correct answers.

To participate in the frightening festivities follow these directions:1) Follow Betmania on Twitter or “Like” it on Facebook
2)
 Be on the lookout for Betmania to post the clues on both Facebook and Twitter
3) Retweet or comment on the post, including your Betmania username and the name of the horror story depicted by the images 

If you are able to guess more than one story, feel free to take a stab at another clue if you think you know the answer. 

Follow us below to survive the Hall of Horrors and claim your prize!

Terms and conditions:
  • Promotion is valid from October 4th until midnight October 29th
  • To participate, users must “Like” Betmania’s Facebook page or Follow Betmania on Twitter
  • User must have a Betmania account and must include it in the comment along with a correct answer in order to become a participant
  • Only users from United States and Canada may participate in this contest
  • A hint will be presented every Wednesday during the month of October, participants may submit their answers until the following Tuesday, the day prior to the posting of the new hint
  • Answers may only be submitted via Facebook or Twitter. No calls, e-mails, or other messages will be taken into consideration regarding this promotion
  • A correct answer equals an entry. Only one per week per household is allowed
  • The winners will be chosen randomly on October 31st 2017 at 10am EST and will be published on Betmania’s promotion page as well as on Betmania’s social media pages
  • If the winner does not contact Betmania to claim their prize within a calendar month, the prize will be forfeited.

http://betmania.ag/hall-of-horrors/

Ha! Back? I was never gone :P.... Just busy handling craziness here. I come to read stuff here and there and entertain myself. Halloween is my favorite time of the year the book always release a nice promo and I get to come to work in a costume  :clap glad you are enjoying the ManiaAdvantage. 

Ha! Back? I was never gone :P.... Just busy handling craziness here. I come to read stuff here and there and entertain myself. Halloween is my favorite time of the year the book always release a nice promo and I get to come to work in a costume  :clap glad you are enjoying the ManiaAdvantage. 

Is it that NCAA promo costume you guys had a while back when I won a PlayStation? I am already out of this contest. Can't get the first one.