OT: Better-looking guy-- Gabe or Timely?

KingRevolver

Who is better looking?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• Gabe
    • Timely

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neither one is a looker, but both above average....Timely looks like someone who could pull Tail in the South and Gyno could do ok with with the Mexican chicks in northern Cali ....

Neither would stand out at any So Cal party, both would go home alone from any party and stroke it...

Looks aside then you have to go to personality......Timely has nothing to talk about but sports and Gyno would have to hope the chick is into horses and sports...

Pretty much two losers....

I'm handsome and chicks love to hear about the forums....I'd rake at a 40 and over club

Neither one is a looker, but both above average....Timely looks like someone who could pull Tail in the South and Gyno could do ok with with the Mexican chicks in northern Cali ....

Neither would stand out at any So Cal party, both would go home alone from any party and stroke it...

Looks aside then you have to go to personality......Timely has nothing to talk about but sports and Gyno would have to hope the chick is into horses and sports...

Pretty much two losers....

I'm handsome and chicks love to hear about the forums....I'd rake at a 40 and over club

I won't lie one bit. Both better looking than me and get more ladies. More power to them.

Truedat.

He did get a little screwed by Kinger for poll purposes through. Posted picture of Timely relatively unflattering while Gabe gets his glamour shot posted.

Should post the much more flattering photo that Javy just posted at EOG and said "there will be more posted if that trash from the white sox doesn't last 3 innings today"

lol you're hispanic.

Not really, actually. I mean, my great grandparents are from Argentina, but they were Italian, not Argentinian. Not going to get into it but anyone who knows history knows that about half of Argentina and Uruguay is Italian.

So, I'm a quarter Argentinian by way of Italy. Your point is up for debate, I guess.

Doesn't change the fact your a pasty white fuckboy snowflake liberal

Not really, actually. I mean, my great grandparents are from Argentina, but they were Italian, not Argentinian. Not going to get into it but anyone who knows history knows that about half of Argentina and Uruguay is Italian.

So, I'm a quarter Argentinian by way of Italy. Your point is up for debate, I guess.

Doesn't change the fact your a pasty white fuckboy snowflake liberal

lol guys back to the italian nonsense.

this is like mike tirico claiming he's italian and not black.

So most of white Americans here are English and not American because their ancestors came from England?

Dumbass.

Time for a history lesson, ese

Half the people in Argentina and Uruguay are 100% Italian, as my great grandparents were

These are just facts. I'm very proud of my Argentinian/Italian heritage, just as I am about my English and Irish heritage. Johnny Utah loves everything about himself.

Comprende?