Story about Vegas shooter and Video poker

redstripe

He frequented Peggy Sue’s, a popular bar in town, residents said. The bartenders and regulars said he was seldom without a drink. A neighbor said her husband saw Paddock at the bar frequently, and others said he and his girlfriend, Marilou Danley, were regulars at Friday night karaoke at Peggy Sue’s — although it was Danley who liked to sing.

Been to this watering hole no less than 25 times in Mesquite, spoke of it many times to Voodoo and Ronald............think Ronald finally paid a visit there, not sure about Voodoo.

Great happy hour there..............bucket of five beers for a mere $8, starts at 3pm, and usually by 4:10 its difficult to find a seat at the small bar.

Free popcorn available to all patrons.

Fish,how long(if you can remember that far back) did it take you master perfect strategy ,where you didnt even have to think anymore and was just on auto-pilot?

BTW,do you know "goldfish,race for the gold"? it may be extinct now but I believe that was a +Ev slot at certain times ?

Depends on the game, most took 10-20 hours............a game like 10/7 Double Bonuses takes longer to learn because of the numerous penalty cards and funky hands than simpler games such as 9/6 Jacks, 8/5 Bonus, Full Pay Dueces, or NotSoUgly Dueces.

For these latter games mentioned, been able to auto-pilot all those for many, many years.....not really that difficult.

Race for the Gold  was a small EV game shown to me awhile ago, only played it a couple times and never have since.

FBI labeled his father a psychopath back in like 1960.........obviously he is the same as his father. and this guy had money. i wonder what society will do in the future with no middle class and more and more psychos. maybe a microchip sort of device?

His brother is roaming the streets of Orlando as we type................

Depends on the game, most took 10-20 hours............a game like 10/7 Double Bonuses takes longer to learn because of the numerous penalty cards and funky hands than simpler games such as 9/6 Jacks, 8/5 Bonus, Full Pay Dueces, or NotSoUgly Dueces.

For these latter games mentioned, been able to auto-pilot all those for many, many years.....not really that difficult.

Race for the Gold  was a small EV game shown to me awhile ago, only played it a couple times and never have since.

Thanks mate.I went one late night with a lad(think a friend of yours) &  had never actually sat and watched someone who could do it before w/out thinking...guess its kinda boring after a while..still,Id like to be able too myself instead of just passing time(losing) whilst sitting at a bar.