President Donald J. Trump to decertify Obama's humiliating Iran nuke deal

HenryHiII2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All presidents slip up corpsman and 57 states are good examples

uh when dealing with a national disaster that has turned the us virgin islands into a free for all survival zone - i know a girl who lives in st croix and her stories have been chilling of robbery and looting - you should probably know youre the president of that territory.

Why does everyone bring up obama or hillary when trump does something dumb? Jfc.

uh when dealing with a national disaster that has turned the us virgin islands into a free for all survival zone - i know a girl who lives in st croix and her stories have been chilling of robbery and looting - you should probably know youre the president of that territory.

Why does everyone bring up obama or hillary when trump does something dumb? Jfc.

The same reason everyone brought up Bush when Obama did something dumb

We’re all partisans, it’s what we do.

You think this Homosexual human being is now going to be able to negotiate any deals now that he just up and quits this one after a couple of years.

LOL at this Homosexual human being thinking he now is going to add a bunch of arms restriction stuff and Iran will just accept it

They will tell us to fukk off and become a North Korea 2.0

Sleepy (the dumbest Homosexual human being in TGF history) humiliated himself with the dumbest statement ever uttered in TGF history, then probably googled it and found I was right, and is now desperately trying to deflect.

Not going to happen. Sleepy is the dumbest Homosexual human being in TGF history.

Period.

Sleepy (the dumbest Homosexual human being in TGF history) humiliated himself with the dumbest statement ever uttered in TGF history, then probably googled it and found I was right, and is now desperately trying to deflect.

Not going to happen. Sleepy is the dumbest Homosexual human being in TGF history.

Period.

the corn in my shit is smarter than you