Superpower?

sports j

I hear alot we are the strongest military in the world based on what? Everyone has the same weapons plus a war with japan or n korea i dont think we would be victorious they have 3xs the population of the us plus the loudest people yelling america first would not step foot on the battlefield see trump as example. So saying we are the superpower is kind of just hype right?

well we cant even win against afghanistan and they are just a bunch of guys in sandles with small arms

its just laughable listening to these prikks saying we would destroy north korea in five days when they have a million man army, nukes, icbms

north korea would light us up and it wouldn't even be close

kim jong would be sitting in the white house within a month of the start of any war with north korea

I hear alot we are the strongest military in the world based on what? Everyone has the same weapons plus a war with japan or n korea i dont think we would be victorious they have 3xs the population of the us plus the loudest people yelling america first would not step foot on the battlefield see trump as example. So saying we are the superpower is kind of just hype right?

We have the most nuclear weapons. War is pretty much too devastating to fight any more with present weapons so traditional wars are no longer possible and we are really bad at fighting guerillas. So effectively we can threaten to nuke somebody and hope they don't call out bluff.

To be fair I don't think we will be at war with Japan soon....you need to get out of the basement more...lol

God Bless The USA"

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life

And I had to start again with just my children and my wife

I'd thank my lucky stars to be livin' here today

'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free

And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me

And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God bless the USA

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee

Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea

From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA

Well, there's pride in every American heart

And it's time we stand and say that

[2x]

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free

And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me

And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God bless the USA

Since creating the DMZ between North and South Korea, the US military has been an utter failure at forcing any country to do much of anything.

Save for shoving Iraqi forces out of Kuwait in 1991 the USM only true "super power" is the power to kill other humans at increasingly record breaking pace. In past 60 years, USM has killed at least 2 million humans and upwards of 2.5 million when one includes ancillary deaths in regions where they bombed core infrastructure to rubble.

Since creating the DMZ between North and South Korea, the US military has been an utter failure at forcing any country to do much of anything.

Save for shoving Iraqi forces out of Kuwait in 1991 the USM only true "super power" is the power to kill other humans at increasingly record breaking pace. In past 60 years, USM has killed at least 2 million humans and upwards of 2.5 million when one includes ancillary deaths in regions where they bombed core infrastructure to rubble.

unless the enemy some shit nation like grenada, sudan, yemen we usual resort to talking and military excercises