Larry Flint offers 10 million for Trump's impeachment

Brock Landers

Does Larry Flint not read TGF? LCD has already cracked the case.....its all in his tax returns....he bet a GBone on it...

Oh look its the lumpy Commie Non heterosexual person with low sexual esteem. Heyooo Gbone guy!!!

How many people are on Earth again Stan.

Leaks from Trumps White House > 1000

Leaks from Mueller's investigation

When Trump goes are you going to lose your freedom fat boy.

Crickets.  Like always.  Teddy gives a cheapshot and then runs.  It was pretty funny you calling Merlin a troll when he's like 10 times more informed about shit than you are and he doesn't ADHD whine and then hide.  He's in there battling.

Teddy, Steve Bannon now thinks that Trump has less than a 30% of finishing out his term.  Is he wrong too, Teddy.  I'm pretty sure you have no idea who Steve Bannon is but when he told Trump this he said that it was going to be with the 25 Amendment.  Trump's response is the same as yours will be. What's the 25th Amendment.

Today's leak is that Trump hates everyone in the White House.  That can't be healthy.  All that fried chicken, the late night Twitter rages and now he's lonely. 

You probably won't come back in here now, just going to have to sift through more posts of yours about Barman's lesbian sister and carnival butt plugs or whatever sociopathic thing you got going on with that.  Trump at least is a fighter.  Teddy you've got no heart.

Crickets.  Like always.  Teddy gives a cheapshot and then runs.  It was pretty funny you calling Merlin a troll when he's like 10 times more informed about shit than you are and he doesn't ADHD whine and then hide.  He's in there battling.

This is true.  Merlin stays committed to posting stupid shit.  Gotta hand it to him.

This is true.  Merlin stays committed to posting stupid shit.  Gotta hand it to him.

It's stupid to us but a lot of Trumptard stuff is maybe just inscrutable.  Whether it's hurricanes or nignogs Merlin doesn't give up.

I just read that the guy who co-wrote the Art of the Deal said like two months ago that Trump is absolutely going to quit.  He knows less about Trump than Teddy but if he quits I hope it's soon.  I want to win a Gbone so I can buy a lot of fake ice cream.

It's stupid to us but a lot of Trumptard stuff is maybe just inscrutable.  Whether it's hurricanes or nignogs Merlin doesn't give up.

I just read that the guy who co-wrote the Art of the Deal said like two months ago that Trump is absolutely going to quit.  He knows less about Trump than Teddy but if he quits I hope it's soon.  I want to win a Gbone so I can buy a lot of fake ice cream.

You guys know I'm right most of the time, take Harvey, all I said is it wasn't a cat 4...and it wasn't. Irma was a cat 3 when it hit FLA, and maria was a 4 in PR, those were real hurricanes, Harvey was a stalled rainstorm.

He put out the same offer(for damaging info) pre election, didn't work then, wont now.

When you click on the OP's link, the word "advertisement" is clearly displayed.  It DID work then and it IS working now.  Flint knows he will never have to pay out the $10,000,000.  This is nothing but free advertisement.

Even if somehow the Republican establishment does decide to try to impeach and Flint somehow does have to pay - he will still get $10,000,000 worth of advertising out of the trial.

Im liking my bet WVU. Trump will probably be worth three times more when he leaves than when he first announced his candidacy. He doesnt need this bullshit. He can hang out at Hyperbole/Cry Island and eat buckets of drumsticks and try to get the golf handicap down to scratch.

So I open up a Teddy thread and my goodness more sexual anxiety about nignogs banging women.  The only cuck here is probably the guy who continually posts about other posters being a cuck.

I can see Bob coming home from a long day at working for free grading contest for '1' and hearing flesh being slammed together only to walk into his bedroom at the money shot of an Emmitt Smith look-a'like giving his wife a facial after deep rooting her.......

Bob working for free and doing what he's told by '1' would be equal to Toby doing the same for Boat.....

Don't know how these cucks live with themselves.....

Heeeyyyooooo........Good night.....

Also love the Heeyyooo.  Do you want me to start writing material for you one hitter quitter.

Let's play a game Teddy.  Can you explain these two pictures to me.  I don't know what to think.

ohno2.jpg

ohno.jpg