• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Sweet Home
Join Date Jan 2006 Location Chicago Posts 7,003

02-13-2007, 08:17 PM

I really don't understand....

No one on this whole forum can take a joke. This is an online message board and some act like this is life or death. Some don't like me because I come off as arrogant at times but there are many others on here that are arrogant as well, and probably more so in real life. I try to lend a helping hand here. I never claim to be the greatest at anything and I actually seek help often. Many of the people that don't like me here I have never even spoken with or gone into there thread. That is what humors me. On an online message board people don't like me because of some of my posts yet I came here last year and posted for a year. I posted my plays in the college hoops forum and didn't talk anywhere else. I hit a decent % yet every losing day I would have bashers haha. And people would call me arrogant because I posted my record in my title which is done often this year. I also was definate with my posts. I never said I think and the reason for this is, I am going to state my opinion I am not going to say I think it is possible and then say well I just said I think. 

I never really criticize anyones picks or posts. I actually don't think I have criticized more then 5 people for what they posted here to be honest. I don't think I have gone out of my way to criticize, at the most, 5 people but there are plenty that go out of the way to criticize me. I often am ridiculed for defending myself which I find humorous. Listen if you don't like me fine, just leave me alone don't waste my time trying to find me and criticize me. That is just embarrassing and pathetic to be honest. I mean come on a lot of these people are grown men and if they aren't grown men it is still sad that you look for posts made by me to attack me. You guys didn't like me because I disagreed with a lot fo opinions on here. Yet you guys do the same thing to me.

Now you guys will most likely not look at this objectively and will probably rip this post. But to be honest I don't really understand why. I worked my ass off to help people here, and even if I am a little arrogant at times is that a bad thing? Because I thought arrogance and confidence were kind of required to succeed in this world, this world of me first.

Yes 10 years ago i was 20 years old drunk and retarded. I deserved every bit of criticism i received. Youre 30 and still retarded. Some people grow up, others dont. Great example in this thread. One of us is successful, the other lives with their parents and begs people online for $.

you think you grew up and you think you are not retarded... thats what you and your bloated ego think, im sure

growing up is not arguing on a message board everyfucking day... ever since I came back you cannot stop, you have zero selfcontrol, enjoy bullying/humilliating people... thats not mature... that just goes to show you have unresolved issues from where you were once bullied and now are acting the same way you used to criticize others for...

thats retarded.

you think you grew up and you think you are not retarded... thats what you and your bloated ego think, im sure

growing up is not arguing on a message board everyfucking day... ever since I came back you cannot stop, you have zero selfcontrol, enjoy bullying/humilliating people... thats not mature... that just goes to show you have unresolved issues from where you were once bullied and now are acting the same way you used to criticize others for...

thats retarded.

k

Just dont think you have any business posting here after all the garbage you've pulled.