Fine, Ill admit it, Screw Andrews busted me

pocketrockets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough....totally different style tho...maybe it's your new leaf PR...good for you

lol ty, Im trying, I dont wanna fight, dont mean im gonna be a pushover either

Ok boss so if I'm not just me who am I? This should be good.....

I had my doubts too, but then saw you at EOG or SBR (cant remember) and figured you just made the transition

Yeah I'm Steak Tartar...just ask ted....or ADC....or someone else next week....lol

I don't know who you are and don't care, I did get a text from a poster who told me you came across as VD because you were a fvcking troll....funny thing is a Username and avatar can go along way sometimes in hiding a posters personality.....Screw Andrews is a cool name and the avatar is a bit of a trip...

But that only last so long.....you really are a troll and like VD pick sides of the same type of guy.....you bash Gyno and praise ADC....they both crave attention for their picks but ADC makes ghost up to prop himself and threatens forums to pay him like he has in's of talent...

You're a shit poster who don't know shit about horses and got by by being a bit of a mystery man...

Not true.  Grunge is what killed off that ridiculous hair-and-spandex rock from the 80s-- definitely a big plus.  But not all grunge is good.

Haha ok fair enough.

And agree 100%.

Im not a fanboy either. Yeah granted listened to Nirvana records everyday for like 8 years age 14-22.

But tons of bands Id rather listen than Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkings, Silverchair, Biush and others.

Faves STP, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Sreaming Trees, Green River and Mother Love Bone. In that order.

Ironically PJ and Pumpkins only ones I saw live :(

I don't know who you are and don't care, I did get a text from a poster who told me you came across as VD because you were a fvcking troll....funny thing is a Username and avatar can go along way sometimes in hiding a posters personality.....Screw Andrews is a cool name and the avatar is a bit of a trip...

But that only last so long.....you really are a troll and like VD pick sides of the same type of guy.....you bash Gyno and praise ADC....they both crave attention for their picks but ADC makes ghost up to prop himself and threatens forums to pay him like he has in's of talent...

You're a shit poster who don't know shit about horses and got by by being a bit of a mystery man...

I don't troll shit Ted I just call it like I see it....done that all my life and has served me well.

Did ADC ghost...yes he sure did....but not to hide his record or plays....I give him some respect because he seems to cap pretty well...and have never seen him try to hide his losers

Gabe well that just is what it is....he's an ok kid but the method to his madness is just lacking...if he would take the advice and place all his picks in one spot....and then be as good as he says he is he wouldn't be able to even count the "donations".

You just work on a little OT this week so you can get it to George and blow it in 3 bets....somebody has to keep us eating  :cheers

Wow! Are you sure, dude?!

Leave your brain behind when you die... so that scientists can study it.

Leave your saggy tits to science so future generations will be able to see what a diet of Jersey Mike’s and hot dog bun sandwiches does to a body of a middle aged forum mod :laugh

no by big boys I mean mature enough to not try and be liked at a forum where 95% of posters hate you (owners. mods included)... dont have a childish "it" clown avatar and actually take their kid out for other meal that is not taco bell or jack in the box, loser... and not to try and scam a book/mod because they didnt laugh at your childish jokes

guess you upset cause I ignored you at SBR and you were only allowed to post at thesaloon

and yeah, maybe 50% of the forum dont like me, but 50 is better than 95... and that dont bother me

get lost!

Yeah your the epitome of mature here :deemer

Fucking begging drug addict is the golden standard around here :laugh