• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh

another shitty joke

dude do you even lift?

You trying to sound like your buddy Boat now with your “sigh”?

I’m sure that’s the reaction people give you when you run up to their cars at stoplights with your newspaper rags and windex trying to earn enough for your next fix :laugh

Didn’t you threaten to kill people in the past too mr mature? :laugh

WTF?  You've never seen the movie Rounders, pal?  Start watching it right now.

Never crossed my mind Teddy was a fan of that flick, never heard him talk poker

And of course Rounders top 10 flick for me

"IN THE GAME OF LIFE, WOMEN ARE THE RAKE"

And actually, im not proud but I am similar to Worm's character lol. (I even have an ace of spades tatt under my right sleeve as well)

Kolzig is the other dude. But microchipped and with a thirst for trannies.

Speaking of that i ordered one like 5 days ago and have yet to have points deducted...this place stiffing gift cards now too?

Take like 5 mins from ghosting and donking sponser cash back to George and do some real work around here for once jfc

#4 To purchase any item from the store you must have made Min $250 of deposits within the prior 3 mths at a participating TGF store, book. Books are listed at the TGF store main page. This excludes $10 food cards, and $20 charity donations. A TGF poster may redeem pts for ONE those every 12 mths with no deposit at a TGF book required and the rest of the points will be erased after the purchase is complete.

Please email Kinger the account number and book to verify

#4 To purchase any item from the store you must have made Min $250 of deposits within the prior 3 mths at a participating TGF store, book. Books are listed at the TGF store main page. This excludes $10 food cards, and $20 charity donations. A TGF poster may redeem pts for ONE those every 12 mths with no deposit at a TGF book required and the rest of the points will be erased after the purchase is complete.

good info,

so if I wanna exchange pts for an amazon gift card, i only have to deposit $250 to lets say, bet online?

Jfc u the only one who works around here? :deemer