Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Final Grade is in--Deem's NBA Handicapping Contest featuring A1 PPH

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29043 posts
I gotta email timely

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

Rockstar

• Administrators
  • 1707 posts
No rush

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

I gotta email timely

Like boat said, Timely is fine.........No real rush for anyone, just trying to keep things up to date on who has paid....I think Timely mentioned Vacation? Send him an email and tell him to send when he has time, even if its not till he gets back...   Also just recieved another payment, I assume its the big bossman KR? Thaks Kinger if that is you!    

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Take the cock..Take It!!

• Members
  • 15185 posts
Do you need the money that bad NBW?

Yeah!!! Put him in a body Bag Teddy...

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

Do you need the money that bad NBW?

I dont need shit Tedddy...........Timely asked for Deems to email him when we find out who won..........So that is what we are doing.....Also honestly Do you need money?You are the only guy i know that makes people post up, know why? Cause you dont have the cash to cover anyone...... Has nothing to do with if i need cash, excluding Timely (Who i know is good for it because i have done transactions with him) All people were to pay once contest was done, and most including yourself have done that eclduign TryTRY....  Who as he said is on it!   

Im just keeping things clean so that everyone knows who they paid etc.......Another thing please dont worry about me, My life is fine if i lose my next 100 bets..... Step away from the forums and gambling Tedddy and enjoy the good life that is outside of forums and gambling... Your wife and family will enjoy you more then some angry, drunk lcareer losing gambler..............

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Take the cock..Take It!!

• Members
  • 15185 posts
‘Do you need the money that bad’ is a running joke you half wit....

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• JFC
  • 7814 posts

im paid not just on it

<span style='color: #800080'><span style='font-size: px;'><span style='font-family: lucida sans unicode'><strong class='bbc'>ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY</strong></span></span></span>

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

im paid not just on it

Appreciate it TRYX3..................

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5189 posts
I’m still waiting on Banger and Moldy...

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 13256 posts

I dont need shit Tedddy...........Timely asked for Deems to email him when we find out who won..........So that is what we are doing.....Also honestly Do you need money?You are the only guy i know that makes people post up, know why? Cause you dont have the cash to cover anyone...... Has nothing to do with if i need cash, excluding Timely (Who i know is good for it because i have done transactions with him) All people were to pay once contest was done, and most including yourself have done that eclduign TryTRY....  Who as he said is on it!   

Im just keeping things clean so that everyone knows who they paid etc.......Another thing please dont worry about me, My life is fine if i lose my next 100 bets..... Step away from the forums and gambling Tedddy and enjoy the good life that is outside of forums and gambling... Your wife and family will enjoy you more then some angry, drunk lcareer losing gambler..............

don't worry if Teddy'd won there'd be 23 threads about where was his money

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

Rockstar

• Administrators
  • 1707 posts
I doubt 23.

O/U 12

Ted is mellowing with age

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29043 posts
I’ve texted banger

Moldy said he was paying Thursday

Anyone else

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

I’ve texted banger

Moldy said he was paying Thursday

Anyone else

I have talked with Kinger, will be allset on friday.....Timely is on vaca, think he said for you to email him and he would take care of it, so yeah im good..............Thanks and appreciate it....

Deems put together another contest.................

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29043 posts
It’s harder than it looks....

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

Rockstar

• Administrators
  • 1707 posts

It’s harder than it looks....

What is

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29043 posts

What is

Dealing with incompetence

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

Rockstar

• Administrators
  • 1707 posts

welcome to my world

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 10577 posts
Money sent

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5189 posts
Got it, thanks Moldy

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

Big thanks KR, payment made in full............. Everyone but Timely is paid on my end, and Timely is on Vacation so he will pay when he gets back.    Big thanks to all involved on a smooth transaction with these payments.....

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Take the cock..Take It!!

• Members
  • 15185 posts
Fvck off NBL.....Timely will pay when he can...

How is fag #2 doing in his efforts to collect?

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1565 posts

Fvck off NBL.....Timely will pay when he can...

How is fag #2 doing in his efforts to collect?

Theodore, as i said previously I am not worried about Timely.........I said he is on Vacation and will pay when he gets back... The thread is to let the forum know everyone paid and paid on time.... Even your broke ass paid on time, actually your were the first person to pay and i thank you for that...Have a good night Theodore and hope you hit wome winners tonight and all weekend..........

Banger

Banger

Elite poster

• Members
  • 2097 posts

i paid for the record, fuckers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users