Final Grade is in--Deem's NBA Handicapping Contest featuring A1 PPH

Deemer

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta email timely

Like boat said, Timely is fine.........No real rush for anyone, just trying to keep things up to date on who has paid....I think Timely mentioned Vacation? Send him an email and tell him to send when he has time, even if its not till he gets back...   Also just recieved another payment, I assume its the big bossman KR? Thaks Kinger if that is you!    

Do you need the money that bad NBW?

I dont need shit Tedddy...........Timely asked for Deems to email him when we find out who won..........So that is what we are doing.....Also honestly Do you need money?You are the only guy i know that makes people post up, know why? Cause you dont have the cash to cover anyone...... Has nothing to do with if i need cash, excluding Timely (Who i know is good for it because i have done transactions with him) All people were to pay once contest was done, and most including yourself have done that eclduign TryTRY....  Who as he said is on it!   

Im just keeping things clean so that everyone knows who they paid etc.......Another thing please dont worry about me, My life is fine if i lose my next 100 bets..... Step away from the forums and gambling Tedddy and enjoy the good life that is outside of forums and gambling... Your wife and family will enjoy you more then some angry, drunk lcareer losing gambler..............

I dont need shit Tedddy...........Timely asked for Deems to email him when we find out who won..........So that is what we are doing.....Also honestly Do you need money?You are the only guy i know that makes people post up, know why? Cause you dont have the cash to cover anyone...... Has nothing to do with if i need cash, excluding Timely (Who i know is good for it because i have done transactions with him) All people were to pay once contest was done, and most including yourself have done that eclduign TryTRY....  Who as he said is on it!   

Im just keeping things clean so that everyone knows who they paid etc.......Another thing please dont worry about me, My life is fine if i lose my next 100 bets..... Step away from the forums and gambling Tedddy and enjoy the good life that is outside of forums and gambling... Your wife and family will enjoy you more then some angry, drunk lcareer losing gambler..............

don't worry if Teddy'd won there'd be 23 threads about where was his money

I’ve texted banger

Moldy said he was paying Thursday

Anyone else

I have talked with Kinger, will be allset on friday.....Timely is on vaca, think he said for you to email him and he would take care of it, so yeah im good..............Thanks and appreciate it....

Deems put together another contest.................

Fvck off NBL.....Timely will pay when he can...

How is Non heterosexual person #2 doing in his efforts to collect?

Theodore, as i said previously I am not worried about Timely.........I said he is on Vacation and will pay when he gets back... The thread is to let the forum know everyone paid and paid on time.... Even your broke ass paid on time, actually your were the first person to pay and i thank you for that...Have a good night Theodore and hope you hit wome winners tonight and all weekend..........