Deemer

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely, think we get more with $100?

I'd like to do first half. 

100 plays.

Sides/Totals/1st half and second half. No team totals, no props. Lets not get crazy. 

I'd say no MLs. Can't play a team -2 and the ML -140 (double play). I hate that shit. 

of the guys in so far, i don't think $200 or $300 would be a problem. I actually think everyone who entered so far would play for $300 and odds of getting that many guys at $100 to match that prize is slim to none.

Rito

you

Kinger

WVU

NBW

fdw?

Me

times $300 is already $2100.

IDK how big it would really get at $100, and think we probably get more money in the middle with the larger entry and a few fewer entrants.

I like ML dogs; almost think we should just cap it similarly to the tripp blows contests, but if no ML's that's fine.

No correlation, obviously.

I'd be down for -250 / +250 MLs but I'm not trying to make Boat, or myself go through and verify fucking people's plays and he can't just cut off the PPH at certain # (I don't think).

Let's say $200 entry

100 plays

Sides/Totals/1h/2h

MLs... tbd

Are we going to allow someone to play a team -5 FH and -10 for game? 

I'd be down for -250 / +250 MLs but I'm not trying to make Boat, or myself go through and verify fucking people's plays and he can't just cut off the PPH at certain # (I don't think).

Let's say $200 entry

100 plays

Sides/Totals/1h/2h

MLs... tbd

Are we going to allow someone to play a team -5 FH and -10 for game? 

no correlation, imo. you turn a 100 play contest into a 50 play contest by allowing correlation.

I agree.

But, then, you have to have someone back checking w/ a pph.

boat can just post plays - sorry i mean contest - at end of week or contest and they can easily be run through. you violate the honor system, you get auto loss on all correlated plays. simple rule really. would take 5 seconds to double check everyones plays at the end. not like 50 people are gonna be in the contest.

Okay. I don't want standings posted weekly though. Always agreed w/ Boat you should just cap as well as you can and not get to play 5 MLs when down to wire to catch up. Should be best capper.

maybe half way through the first half post standings? if not, i understand your point. if i'm way ahead $$ wise at the pph im sure i'll talk shit about my success anyway.

please post the final rules, amount we are playing for/places being paid and is this a season long contest? how many plays? Im in for 300/200 etc

100 plays i believe for 1/2 the season. deemer gonna have to write up all the rules outside of that. i'd prefer $300 if everyone already in agrees and maybe we can get a couple more and get to 10 for a $3000 pool.