Final Grade is in--Deem's NBA Handicapping Contest featuring A1 PPH

Deemer

I thought your ass didn’t bet nba

Maybe I’m confusing with you raiders

One of you hates Lebron and thinks I can’t beat nba

Confusing me with Raiders is about the biggest insult you could do.

Definitely don't hate Lebron.  Troll Raiders about his irrationality on him all the time.  

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACH - truly didn’t see your thread.

I know tgf kinda moved away from strict post ups contest. So we may have to do all on own.

And if I’m running it - it will be on honors system and I’ll have say on yes/no. Ttp type authority. Bc I’m not collecting shit.

If tgf wants to pitch in or sponsor that’d be great too.

ACH - truly didn’t see your thread.

I know tgf kinda moved away from strict post ups contest. So we may have to do all on own.

And if I’m running it - it will be on honors system and I’ll have say on yes/no. Ttp type authority. Bc I’m not collecting shit.

If tgf wants to pitch in or sponsor that’d be great too.

Don't expect a TGF season-long basketball contest here and you will have to have someone hold. I am willing to hold but obviously most people will not want to send to me since they don't know me. Maybe one of the two of us will get something going or prompt a TGF-sponsored contest. 

I don't have any interest in an NBA contest. All the basketball contests pretty much stink and EOG did away with theirs so decided to put one together that I would want to participate in.

Mods don't want to hold either. That will be the biggest challenge of any contest.

I’m a big proponent of FH over if you like over. I’ve been fucked by so many 92 pt 2Hs. Does data support that?

markets a bit sharper than that.   1h on the whole are 50% o/u  like 2h's.   NBA 1h market is really interesting though compared to every other basketball league in the world

You holding really crossed your mind as a possibility?......hahahahaha

You will have to read my pool prospectus but it is written above a sixth-grade level so you would not understand it. Did you ever get that contest thing you got screwed up straightened out? That was for more than I would be holding.