Final Grade is in--Deem's NBA Handicapping Contest featuring A1 PPH

Deemer

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are letting timely in but require me to postup??? That kid cant scrub together 2 nickels without a loan.

WHen have I EVER slow payed or not paid in a contest. Oh and if you count 28 hours as a slow play then joey is a slow pay since he took like 3 days to pay me

1. Deemer2. Rito3. Timely4. WVU5. NBW6. Kinger7. Weinke8. Trytry9. banger10. monkey11. Yisman

Post-Up w/ Kinger12. Moldy 13. PO69

As of now 13 in. $500 added. $1,800 pot. It would be first $1,200. Second $600.

I just don't think it's worth it for that amount of a payout......$200 buy in and that's the payout? Needs to be winner take all unless you can get 20 to play, then 1st and 2nd would work...

I just don't think it's worth it for that amount of a payout......$200 buy in and that's the payout? Needs to be winner take all unless you can get 20 to play, then 1st and 2nd would work...

Of course thats not the payout for $200. Jaysus pal. Deemer calculated it wrong.

Should be $2100/$1000.

Also, when are we getting our pph info

We cant see your plays in advance though with this software joey. I am not that great at the NBA either I dont think.

Didnt yahoo offer some sort of software Contest a few years ago that would have been using something like SBR's book? I mean you could see the picks after the games tipped off at least and standings were automatically updated

It's not going to be entertaining if standing aren't kept.....not sure what's deemer is thinking.....are we just going to go about our merry way and 3 months from now say surprise I'm at +8 units?

Never seen a contest without standings

True. But you have so few in it that standings are not that important. A contest is all about the standings.