ATTN KR

pocketrockets

I know you like GoT and shit, if you are interested I have a link for all "Song of Ice and Fire" audiobooks and also the "Dexter" ones (heard books kill the show)...

I know watching videos while working or doing shit at the PC can be distracting... listen to music but also some podcasts... but even that gets old at times... 

Turning a new leaf here folks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard an audiobook, I enjoy reading.  A very nice offer, though.  How long is each audiobook?

5 books.... think I read it takes 8 days to listen all of them... its 7.5 GB or so...

Dexter ones shorter... 2.5 GBs!

Me too, never done it, love reading original copies hate ebooks... but figured audiobooks nice alternative to multitask! or even when you trying to sleep

TheManej is on tilt LMAO, cant get over me

Hey pussy, come down with Yanks for George's wedding. Ill fight you at the afterparty with my left hand tied to my back. If I lose I leave the forum forever. If you lose, same, you leave and you pay me 2k.

Seems fair for a handicap fight, a handicap bet.

You have the chance to make TGF  great again.

brick, i got an awesome offer for you. i'll stake you in poker... if you win, just keep it and buy a new computer and tell me you lost. if you lose, don't worry about it. it's an interesting stake deal but one i think works great for both of us!

lol i got like 8 laptops laying around, thanks for the offer though.

who fights over forum posts? who gets this angry over a forum lol? certainly a mature individual. 

backing out, lol never saw it coming...

I fight over anything, hell Ive brawled with friends over who drinks the last beer and afterwards we share it bloody

Why are you so afraid of some supervised side brawl?

Yanks wont let me kill ya

You are safe... no need to be afraid

Hell, id fight anyone here for exhibition... friendly punches with gloves...

Is no big deal