pocketrockets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% true. 

Hey, you came here looking for a fight.

3rd day ive been back, 3rd day you have come looking for it. Twice today. 100% unprovoked.

Clearly you care too much, its quite unhealthy, and you try and pretend you dont, cause you got it so much better than anyone else.

I pity you, even broke as I am, id never trade me in for you, not your money, not your gf and not your restaurant (S)... money cant buy having balls

Cool off PR.

You've made your point Timely.

Im cool Hoffa... nice seeing you bud..

Seriously Im relaxed, Timely no longer tilts me because I can see how affected he is by me coming back alone. I dont even have to shit on him to get him worked out.

Guy needs to grow some balls and grow thicker skin, and Im willing to help him for 2k.

:hurray

Manej, offer stands until I say otherwise... take your time to think about this and come back with a counter offer or terms of your own. Im not a nazi.

Or bury the hatchet and go think deep why u hate me that much and why you just gotta come at me... is not normal... youll see you are the only who does this at this time,