More on Harvey Weinstein the perv

pocketrockets

Guy only lost his job/etc because he's a liberal

Maybe, think would have been the same if he was a conservative.

Think media pushed the button too far with LV shooting and entered panic mode after official timelines and statements have been discredited by FBI and witnesses  so what better newsbomb to distract from the subject at hand than exposing a billionaire lib hollywood mogul?

IT WORKS

Go to social media, 1 week ago it was all antigun propaganda, now the flavor of the week is anti-harassment propaganda...

Yeah guy is scumbag and deserves a beating, BUT, media is toying with people, they decide who gets what, where and when 

• 2 years later...

Harvey Got His RED WINGS... :cigar

“I couldn’t even get away from him at all — let alone out of the apartment. Ultimately, after a while I just checked out,” she claimed. “He held me down on the bed and he forced himself on me orally. I was on my period. I had a tampon in there. I was mortified … He forced himself on me orally, he put his mouth on my vagina.”

“I kept trying to tell him, ‘No, don’t go there and don’t do that. I’m on my period. I have a tampon in.’ It was as if he didn’t believe me and he said something like, ‘Where is it, then?’ like that and he literally pulled my tampon out,” she added.