NBA kicks off tonight.

JTGAMBLE

Gotta say, this at least seems to be the best mental state d rose has been in a long time. Physically i need to see it to believe it in terms of holding up. I dont see d wade playing any significant minutes in regular season.

Comments like this crack me up

Timely how do you have any idea or insight into what rose's "mental state" is? Honest question

I know you like to be seen as the tgf basketball whisperer, but statements like this is just you trying a little too hard

Timely how do you have any idea or insight into what rose's "mental state" is? Honest question

I know you like to be seen as the tgf basketball whisperer, but statements like this is just you trying a little too hard

Lol agreed

Themanej knows it all, he is always right...  :laugh

He is the moral compass of the universe

Unlike you, Rose has seemed to mature a little. No idea what that translates to on the court, but he was a whackjob at the end of his Bulls career.